Nick Fury hid something in the solicits....

#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
Eagle-eyed fans of
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Another great thread nightunter

im gonna definatley keep my eyes open now

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks

here are a few other links, they are what shows with some of the passwords already put

#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks bud

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

I find myself for some reason not caring.I actually like Fury too.I for some reason am not psyched about Secret Warriors at all.Maybe I will care when it comes out.

#6 Posted by G-Man (30644 posts) - - Show Bio

That's how I felt when I heard this earlier.  I'm getting tired of these viral marketing schemes (think that's what they call them).  They did way too many for Dark Knight.  I didn't feel like going on a wild goose chase.  Maybe if they called the team the Secret Commandos like they did for about five minutes, I'd care more.  Warriors is lame.  Fury lead the Howling Commandos and these guys should be the Secret Commandos.  They also have to do something to make me care about the team members too.

Staff
#7 Edited by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"That's how I felt when I heard this earlier.  I'm getting tired of these viral marketing schemes (think that's what they call them).  They did way too many for Dark Knight.  I didn't feel like going on a wild goose chase.  Maybe if they called the team the Secret Commandos like they did for about five minutes, I'd care more.  Warriors is lame.  Fury lead the Howling Commandos and these guys should be the Secret Commandos.  They also have to do something to make me care about the team members too."
I think they used Warriors instead of Commandos because the Howling Commandos were actually commandos.These new guys are all types of things.Gods,Magicians,Scientists,Teenagers with powers,Agents....and so on and so forth.
#8 Edited by G-Man (30644 posts) - - Show Bio

Still sounds lame to me.  I like the nostalgia factor tied to Nick.  I also like how he basically has them in boot camp while training them.  But he's the military genius so he can call them whatever he wants.

Staff
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Still sounds lame to me.  I like the nostalgia factor tied to Nick.  I also like how he basically has them in boot camp while training them.  But he's the military genius so he can call them whatever he wants."
Oh I agree.I was just saying I understand why they would go with Warriors.Though it almost makes me sad the NEW Warriors are getting canned.I wonder what Marvel will do with 20 something heroes with no team...
#10 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I am actually really warming up to the new series.  It looks cool to me and I really liked the tie-in issues with them in it. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.