Follow

Nick Fury

Character » Nick Fury appears in 4273 issues.

Nicholas Joseph Fury served in World War II as the leader of the Howling Commandos. He later became an agent, and eventually director, of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury is one of the greatest strategic minds in the world, a born leader and a master of espionage. He currently serves as a replacement Watcher.

marvel 1602 Nick

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By biggkeem89

Does anybody remember Nick Fury from the 1602 Universe. At the end of the story, he and that world's Captain America disappeared. i would love to see that Nick make his way to the mainstream universe. Would love to see that Nick and mainstream Nick working in tandem. anybody else?
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I've only read the first 1602 series, so I don't know if he appeared in any of the other 1602 spin-offs.  But he was a great character, and I liked his paternal relationship with Parquar.  However, I don't think I'd be keen on seeing him in mainstream Marvel U.  He'd be a fish out of water, and all the information & contacts he had back in 1602 would be useless.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By Final Arrow

I love 1602 one of the best series they ever did, but 1602 nick would be pointless in the modern world, Maybe if they did a spin off and the mainstream characters met their past selve's could lead to something interesting seeing how modern day Fury would deal with the problems back in those days, I mean we already had Cap and a few others dealing with Modern society from their stand point we could always turn it around... Or would that be to much like the current Batman story and when ever the hell he is!

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By biggkeem89

I just would love the character return SOMEHOW. He was the best part of 1602. I would hate to see a good character go completely to waste

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.