Is Fury Max Easily Accessible?

#1 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about getting the first TPB in the Fury Max series. Is there anything I have to read before it, or can I just jump right in?

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

The latest one?

Sure. Ennis + Parlov + Fury + war series = win.

BB

#4 Edited by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson: Yeah, I was thinking of getting the first TPB of the latest series. I was wondering if I needed any prior reading to understand it.

#5 Edited by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree:

It's pretty much continuity free. Punisher and Barracuda are the only other characters making an appearance.

I suspect that Marvel might collect all the Ennis' Fury series as an omnibus, though.

BB

#6 Edited by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson: Thanks for the information.

I'll probably just go for the trades, though. I'm not that big on omnibuses.

#7 Posted by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree:

On the second thought an omnibus would be wishful thinking but they might collect the latest series in one big trade...

BB

#8 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson: Thirteen does seems a little small for an omnibus, maybe if they collected the previous volume along with it, it could warrant one. I wouldn't be surprised by a thirteen issue trade, though.

I'll just get the first TPB for now, and get the second one when it's released. I don't really feel like waiting to see if they make a big one.

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (57905 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_tree:

There were two six issue minis before. I meant Marvel might collect them along with Fury Max :p

BB

#10 Posted by The_Tree (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson: That's what I was thinking, but I wasn't sure. LOL.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.