Follow

Nick Fury

Character » Nick Fury appears in 4272 issues.

Nicholas Joseph Fury served in World War II as the leader of the Howling Commandos. He later became an agent, and eventually director, of S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury is one of the greatest strategic minds in the world, a born leader and a master of espionage. He currently serves as a replacement Watcher.

How did Nick Fury Jr. get his eyepatch

Master_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By Master_Thief

Was curious

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Daycrawler

He got it during the Battle Scars mini series. He was being held captive by a bad dude (can't remember the name), along with his Pops, Nick Fury senior. Bad guy was after him cos he had the Infinity formula in his blood, but in a much stronger, 'in his DNA' type way than his Fury Sr. If I remember correctly, they took his eye out as a sample and to mock him for being Fury's son. Happened in issue 5 I think.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.