Did anyone like Hasselhoff

#1 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care what you think I liked David as Nick. The movie not so much but I liked what he brought to the role. He brought the "Ah Hell! What could happen next" attitude while still doing the job. That I liked. It wasn't all about the James Bond equipment. Now I have only seen Samuel L Jackson in the first Iron Man and he seemed a bit to pleased himself. I'm sure he will do well in the movie if he keeps the Snakes on a Plane attitude   I read very little Nick Fury agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.so my opinion could be off but the impression I got was he's I guy who does his job and has little time for the niceties. Any way did you think David Hasseloff played Nick well?

#2 Posted by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

He is the Hoff... How could anyone not?
#3 Posted by Mutant God (3020 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he was awesome
#4 Posted by 614azrael (10307 posts) - - Show Bio

he did well i think jackson will do fine tho. He brings a confident superiority i always hav n ace or 2 up my sleav atitude tht is rather fiting
#5 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Sam was better
#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10113 posts) - - Show Bio

He sings Secret agent Man and beat Hydra with his awesome voice.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.