Follow

Nick Fury Jr.

Character » Nick Fury Jr. appears in 420 issues.

Once known as Marcus Johnson, Nick Fury Jr. is the second son of the legendary Nick Fury. With a military history and a knack for espionage, he has gone on to follow his father's footsteps as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., an Avenger, and a one-man anti-terrorist unit.

The son of Ultimate Nick Fury

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know this gonna sound Illogical(just like comic books these days) but my theory is that Nick Fury jr. is actually Utimate Nick Fury's son.

I don't have any proof, But when you compare the two it kinda make sense. You can definitely see a ressemblance between the two.

Furthermore, there no way in hell that the original Nick Fury is the father. Unless Nick jr. over here is mixed/biraccial, you got no proof.

That's just my opinion, tell me what you think?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By cameron83

I know this gonna sound Illogical(just like comic books these days) but my theory is that Nick Fury jr. is actually Utimate Nick Fury's son.

I don't have any proof, But when you compare the two it kinda make sense. You can definitely see a ressemblance between the two.

Furthermore, there no way in hell that the original Nick Fury is the father. Unless Nick jr. over here is mixed/biraccial, you got no proof.

He's not Ultimate Fury's son. He's 616 Fury's son. The reason there is a resemblance is to bring the movies into the comics......

And yes,he's biracial.....obviously.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

It'd be hilarious if Ultimate Fury had a white son.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@the_tree said:

Damn, I'd love this.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jeremy1989
    @cameron83 said:

@jeremy1989 said:

He's not Ultimate Fury's son. He's 616 Fury's son. The reason there is a resemblance is to bring the movies into the comics......

Then why does he look darker. Most biracial people are usually lightskinned and their eyes are brighter.

I'm sorry, but I don't see it, they already brought the movies into comics or should I say the other way around. Hint the Ultimate Universe, where Nick Fury looks just like Samual L. Jackson.

GrenadeFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_tree said:

He has a biracial kid with Monica Chang

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

@jeremy1989 said:

Then why does he look darker. Most biracial people are usually lightskinned and their eyes are brighter.

I'm sorry, but I don't see it, they already brought the movies into comics or should I say the other way around. Hint the Ultimate Universe, where Nick Fury looks just like Samual L. Jackson.

Then why does he look darker

The reason there is a resemblance is to bring the movies into the comics......

That's the answer,whether you see it or not. I thought this goes without saying,but,they wanted to bring it into the main,616 universe. Like they did when they bought the Chitauri into the 616 or when they brought Coulson into the main universe.

That's the reason.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremy1989 said:
    @cameron83 said:

@jeremy1989 said:

That's the answer,whether you see it or not. I thought this goes without saying,but,they wanted to bring it into the main,616 universe. Like they did when they bought the Chitauri into the 616 or when they brought Coulson into the main universe.

That's the reason.

Yeah you got a point there, still doesn't make any sense, both marketing-wise and logical-wise, but I get what you're implying.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

@jeremy1989 said:
    @cameron83 said:

@jeremy1989 said:

That's the reason.

Yeah you got a point there, still doesn't make any sense, both marketing-wise and logical-wise, but I get what you're implying.

Yeah,it kind of was a sloppy tactic. I mean,they should've at least made him lighter skinned,so I see your point.

He is cool,though.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jeremy1989

@jeremy1989 said:

@cameron83 said:

@jeremy1989 said:
    @cameron83 said:

@jeremy1989 said:

That's the reason.

Yeah,it kind of was a sloppy tactic. I mean,they should've at least made him lighter skinned,so I see your point.

He is cool,though.

Yeah, he sure is. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.