Follow

New York Comic Con

Location » New York Comic Con appears in 2 issues.

The largest comic book convention on the East coast. As of 2010 this and the Anime Festival had merged into an even larger convention.

Twisted Publications at the NYCC 2013

doofii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By doofii

As a huge fan of Twisted Dark, Tabatha and Twisted Light I am really excited that the guys from Twisted Publications will be at the NYCC for the full four days!! And it will be a great place for them to promote themselves and show what their books are about.

For those of you who haven't discovered them yet, Neil Gibson has written some fantastically dark and horrific short stories that he has self published and brought together a collection of great artists to bring his creations to life! http://www.tpub.co.uk/

Have a look at their website for a feel of what they do, but seriously go chat to Neil and Will when you are at the NYCC this year and you will be blown away by the books as well as their passion for what they do!! And if you don't walk away with one of the books I'd be surprised! Bring on October!!!

No Caption Provided

ml1888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ah man, it'd be epic to go and see them. I managed to meet the author at my first ever convention and he was a really pleasant guy, so I bought the first volume. Enjoyed it so much that I decided to order the other two offline. Later on, I met the team again and the author was kind enough to sign my books.

Seriously, the books are a nice easy read, with some great twists!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.