Follow

New York Comic Con

Location » New York Comic Con appears in 2 issues.

The largest comic book convention on the East coast. As of 2010 this and the Anime Festival had merged into an even larger convention.

The Odyssey to NYCC 2012

bobtv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By bobtv

I'm less than a month to my first trip ever to NYCC, and I can't be anymore anxious. I'm from Panamá, a country in which the comic scene is almost nonexistent, if not be for some bookstores that sell comics, and the opportunity technology bring us to get them in digital format.

But there are comics fans here, and plenty from all ages, and so as I continue to deliver them news in our language thru my facebook page and web blog, I venture myself to NYCC as the first panamenian official press correspondant to give people in my country a full scope on what is to make a con like that, but more important, I have the oportunity to assist not only to exhibit floors, or mainstream panels, but to interesting disscussions about the industry, the impact in culture, education, and his value as a profession, that bring back home to inspire artist and writers locally, so they can get together develop ideas that can be executed in the graphic novel /comic format.

Fingers crossed, I get the chance to meet some viners along the trip.

See you all in october.

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@bobtv: You'll have a GREAT time.

See you there. :)

bobtv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By bobtv

See you the too ! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.