Follow

New York Comic Con

Location » New York Comic Con appears in 2 issues.

The largest comic book convention on the East coast. As of 2010 this and the Anime Festival had merged into an even larger convention.

The Fashion of the Con

Gold Dust Boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 7

Edited By Gold Dust Boi

OK it took me a long time to get it all together, but I finally have all my pictures from the New York Comic-Con together! There were honestly so many amazing costumes at this convention that I couldn't possibly have seen them all let along post them here so here are my favorite ones.

It was a night out for the ladies of the Avengers with Ms. Marvel (right), Wasp and Baroness (center), and Black Widow (right) all came to the Con to see what's hot in the comic world this year

And not wanting to let the Avengers have all the fun, the X-men girls came out to paint the town black, white, yellow and green. Here we have Emma Frost and Storm (left) along with Rogue and Marvel Girl (right).

The Black Cat (left) was on the prowl while I put my life on the line with Lady Deadpool (right) with Black Canary and Sailor Mercury not far away (right).

Who you gonna call?

This Green Power Ranger seems to have lost his Zord.

And the Con isn't just for comic book fans, we have more then our fair share of video gamers that come to celebrate and revel in their nerdiness with the rest of us. Here's dual Marios and Peach (left) and Chun-Li with Sub-zero (right).

If anyone is going to paint the town red its these crimson clad "heroes". First we have Deadpoll along with X-23 and Gambit (left), the mutant decimating Scarlet Witch (center), and Sora and Kairi (right)...

...while Carnage is furious to be left out of the mix.

Taskmaster took this opportunity to get a little bit of shopping in

He of the long golden locks Thor Odinson meets hair master Edward Scissorhands.

Some people weren't shooting for a specific character per say so much as just trying to make a lasting impression. Kudos to these innovators!

Here we have some cast members from AMC's the Walking Dead. You can't tell from here, but these walkers were especially creepy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.