Spot On Comic Con New York with Rich & Rob Part 1 Day 1

Posted by homaire1 (19 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Edited by SolthesunGod (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably inappropriate but Rob = Dilf.

I'm not big into cosplay but when that girls back pack lit up it reminding me of my Cyclops action figure with light up visor back when I was a kid. I thought that was awesome. This is a good idea anyway. I was at my first con recently and it was tiny compared to this. It's cool getting a tour of a con of this scale. I wouldn't actually expect many zombies at comic con. From dressing up as a zombie for some zombie club nights before the fake blood gets everywhere. Probably cost the cos players a fortune in items they'd have to buy after they've damaged them.

#2 Edited by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

Who the hell are these 2 guys?! Does anyone else think these guys are hipster A-holes who have no idea what they're talking about or respect for comic/nerd culture? Is it just their abrasive personalities?

#3 Posted by dcfox (150 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why these guys are covering comic con for Comicvine but I thought they looked familiar. They had recurring roles on Supernatural.

#4 Posted by clumsyninja (143 posts) - - Show Bio

These guys are hilarious. Love these dudes in Supernatural...

#5 Edited by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural?

WOW fix the focus. Nothing needs to be out of focus in something like this.

I hate whoever filmed this. Doesn't know how to operate a camera.

#6 Posted by SolthesunGod (278 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's on auto focus because they are moving. It's a bit annoying but it's understandable.

#7 Posted by SavageDragon (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantasgasmic said:

Who the hell are these 2 guys?! Does anyone else think these guys are hipster A-holes who have no idea what they're talking about or respect for comic/nerd culture? Is it just their abrasive personalities?

I begrudgingly agree. Maybe if i watched supernatural Id like them...I dont watch it.

#8 Posted by cyberchop979 (451 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Chuck Shurley and Trickster/Gabriel from Supernatural! You guys are hilarious. It's good to see that Homer Rebara is still around, haven't seen you since your GameSpot days. Can't wait to hit NYCC tomorrow!!!!!

#9 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate be be one of those people who complains about everything on the internet. But the constant loss of focus on this video is driving me crazy. Why is the camera constantly zoomed in? Looks like its on Macro or something.

I dunno who these guys are but they seem to be hired more for their interviewing skills rather than their nerd knowledge, which is fine. I'm surprised they don't know about Mass Effect though.

Really cool to see Holly Conrad is there as FemShep though. I need to tell her how awesome her cosplay is tomorrow when I'm there.

#10 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4691 posts) - - Show Bio

I would give my entire 401k for Terminus armor.

#11 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantasgasmic said:

If they replace Babs or G-man with these jabronis...I'll....I'll...

#12 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

matter of fact it leaves a seacresty taste in my mouth could barely make it through this vid.

Maybe more focus on the comic books less on the non-comic crap? I dunno.

#13 Edited by NightFang (9866 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's Jensen and Misha?

#14 Posted by Sammo21 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Holly Conrad looks so different with her new hair. Looks good though.

#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92513 posts) - - Show Bio

Holdddddddddddd up. They're from Supernatural. Gentlemen, you have my attention.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought I recognized these guys. Still, weird. The Trickster. Who would have thunk it? Still, I'm confused...are these guys affiliated with Comicvine? ::scratches head in confusion::

#17 Posted by hyenascar (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved it. I love when guys go around giving each other shit.

#18 Posted by Loki2u (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Although I appreciate the effort....2 mins of these two was enough for me to know I don't need to watch the other 5 videos.

Thanks anyways.

#19 Posted by geoff2005 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

replace everyone even the camera guy

#20 Posted by SpamThatXButton (8 posts) - - Show Bio

its official.

comic vine needs more staff on site

These videos are starting to feel really rushed.

#21 Posted by drgnx (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Why didn't they shave?

#22 Posted by Figueiredo (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on, they are not soooo bad...! But I admit, had I not seen these guys in Supernatural, I would probably not have paid half as much attention to them...

#23 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32675 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats with all the complaints? You sound like a bunch of jerks! Do you want content on the site or not?

#24 Posted by Utandi (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, what's with the focus?

But nice video, though.

#25 Posted by Utandi (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrrgh, there was a zombie right behind you (20.37 min.) and you guys didn't saw him!

#26 Posted by Scarlet_Rogue (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap is that the dude from "Waiting..."?

#27 Posted by sj_esposito (457 posts) - - Show Bio

This:

@Fantasgasmic said:

These guys are unbelievably annoying--abrasive isn't even the word. And I could do without having these two douches totally make fun of and disrespect the culture.

#28 Edited by sesquipedalophobe (4691 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sammo21 said:

Holly Conrad looks so different with her new hair. Looks good though.

She looks natural, although she's beautiful either way. It's also the lack of gothic.

#29 Posted by drumguyrob (42 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tyrannotaur: I think it's just because they're following people around. It's hard to constantly pull focus with constant movement, starting and stopping. I feel like they should use a regular video camera if they're going to be following people around.

I would rather them setup shots though.

#30 Posted by bunkerbuster05 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Scarlet_Rogue said:

Holy crap is that the dude from "Waiting..."?

CBS makin' that comicvine money, son!

#31 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Whats with all the complaints? You sound like a bunch of jerks! Do you want content on the site or not?

I'd much rather see Babs or G-man.

#32 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32675 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

They don't have time to do everything 
#33 Posted by Mucklefluga (2513 posts) - - Show Bio

The focus was really ... eh

Still funny tho :D

#34 Edited by secondfallen616 (119 posts) - - Show Bio

What has that Rich guy been in? I know his face but can't place it, seems like maybe i saw him on something......

At least we all now know that "Rob" is into half animal-half annoying tall girls.

Thanks for all the coverage but at least get some hosts that know a little bit about comics, or make them get a clue before they start rolling. Seem like okay dudes but maybe they went over their "LINES" too much, if you know what i cocaine-mean.

#35 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

They should have asked a comicvine user in attendance or someone else better suited to help. Seacrest Out.

@secondfallen616 said:

What has that Rich guy been in? I know his face but can't place it, seems like maybe i saw him on something......

At least we all now know that "Rob" is into half animal-half annoying tall girls.

Thanks for all the coverage but at least get some hosts that know a little bit about comics, or make them get a clue before they start rolling. Seem like okay dudes but maybe they went over their "LINES" too much, if you know what i cocaine-mean.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. epic.

#36 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32675 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@turoksonofstone said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

They should have asked a comicvine user in attendance or someone else better suited to help. Seacrest Out.

@secondfallen616 said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. epic.

Yea, no......
#37 Edited by sdfsadf (1 posts) - - Show Bio

does anybody know why I'm not able to see this? it just doesn't load..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.