NYCC 2012: Triforce Replicas and Figures Booth Tour

Posted by abauman (111 posts) - - Show Bio
Play
Please use a flash or html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Staff
#1 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3554 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, I saw Tiforce name, and I thought it was the one from ZELDA. They should make a replica of that too.

This is still cool. When I was a kid, my brother and I would make our own Ghostbuster proton packs for Halloween using car and bike parts.

I have to imagine that getting the licensing deals is hard as hell. If they like Naughty Dog. I would love to see them remake Chloe's M-9 from the UNCHARTED 3 multiplayer. That's my favorite gun to use

$800........O_o!!

#2 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

That Nightwing set....AWESOME

#3 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Darn it, I came thinking I was gonna see something Zelda related :/ These things look awesome though, especially since they are doing some stuff for the Injustice game! This Triforce thing reminds me of WETA somewhat.

#4 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3554 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

Darn it, I came thinking I was gonna see something Zelda related :/

At least I'm not to only one who thought that.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33336 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

Darn it, I came thinking I was gonna see something Zelda related :/

At least I'm not to only one who thought that.

Yea I thought that as well LOL but this stuff is cool as hell though 
#6 Posted by caesarsghost (559 posts) - - Show Bio

smart move only making 440 of the Riddler trophies, I want one more now...

#7 Posted by Fantasgasmic (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@FoxxFireArt said:

Ah, I saw Tiforce name, and I thought it was the one from ZELDA. They should make a replica of that too.

I had the same thought

#8 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@FoxxFireArt said:

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

Darn it, I came thinking I was gonna see something Zelda related :/

At least I'm not to only one who thought that.

Yea I thought that as well LOL but this stuff is cool as hell though

I know, right?! lol Never figured that Triforce would stand for something else other than the mystical object of Zelda fame. Oh well, not as if what we saw here wasn't good though still.

#9 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that stuff is awesome

#10 Posted by victormvili (1 posts) - - Show Bio

smart move only making 440 of the Riddler trophies, I want one more now............

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.