NYCC 2012: Day 3 Wrap

#1 Posted by csl316 (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Timm!

And Hulkamania had me fooled, that attitude was uncannily similar to Tony.

#2 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3555 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh lord, that Hulk Hogan thing brings up some bad vibes given the recent news about that leaked sex tape. Eeeeww.

I saw some photos where there was a Breast Cancer Awareness Deadpool at NYCC. I look forward to the cosplay video and the scavenger hunt.

#3 Posted by BlueLanternBeast (69 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I totally thought that was Tony. What was that song playing in the background?

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33485 posts) - - Show Bio

Now THAT is a real American 

#5 Posted by abauman (122 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLanternBeast: It's some royalty free stuff we get from our volume licence on audionetwork.com

Staff
#6 Posted by Tyrannotaur (288 posts) - - Show Bio

I went yesterday and didn't see Tony or Sara, oh well. I saw Sara way back at SDCC 2011.

Also that Hulk Hogan is hilarious "I'm scared of women, they keep taking my bank account!"

#7 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I really did think that was Tony there a moment, lol.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91238 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:

Oh lord, that Hulk Hogan thing brings up some bad vibes given the recent news about that leaked sex tape. Eeeeww.

I was thinking the same exact thing.
#9 Posted by sora_thekey (8175 posts) - - Show Bio
"I kind of felt like an intern"

Finally he understands!!!

#10 Posted by MooseyMcMan (136 posts) - - Show Bio

That fake Hulk Hogan is the funniest thing I've seen in some time.

#11 Posted by The Mast (788 posts) - - Show Bio

This whole time, Sara just seems like she's thinking, "What is life, right now? I don't even know but I like it."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.