NYCC 2010: The Show Floor

#1 Posted by Silkcuts (6040 posts) - - Show Bio

Next year I must make effort to leave Canada for the weekend and check this out.  Its the closest I'll get to SDCC.  Plus if Babs comes next year, that alone is money well spent.

#2 Posted by TwoOneFive (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! 

I i'd love to check out a comic con one day

#3 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2782 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked that Wonder Woman at 7:15.  They should cast her.  Accent for the win!

Staff
#4 Posted by Silkcuts (6040 posts) - - Show Bio

Just thinking about it a Captain Planet costume wouldn't be good for the environment....

#5 Posted by PirateNeal (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha, so funny!

#6 Posted by sora_thekey (8650 posts) - - Show Bio

So far this is the best video out of the Con... 
Those Mario and Luigi were hilarious!

Tom's trivia was great! 
I got to see Icarusflies in there!!!

#7 Posted by Mainline (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Fun video, I'm glad the Wonder Woman knowledge was at least on par with the 30 second Deadpool interviews of the past. 

Sara, I can't believe in the bustle of Comic Con you had time to get your hair cut!

#8 Posted by No_Name_ (16193 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mainline said:
" Fun video, I'm glad the Wonder Woman knowledge was at least on par with the 30 second Deadpool interviews of the past.  Sara, I can't believe in the bustle of Comic Con you had time to get your hair cut! "
;)
#9 Posted by Jolt92 (189 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to go to Comic Con. I'd buy so much crap...

#10 Posted by tonis (6561 posts) - - Show Bio

so much fun to be shared, Thanks Sara. 
Man if you could have gotten the Mario's swinging it out that'd be some classic youtube.

#11 Posted by Wrighteous86 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this - I don't even...

#12 Posted by ImperiousRix (1144 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool to see that the Blue Beetle and Booster Gold were ComicViners, not to mention all the other madness of the show floor. 
Apparently everything for Stan is going great, and why wouldn't it be?  He's Stan effin' Lee.

#13 Posted by No_name_here (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

The trivia challenge was a lot of fun, just like it was in San Diego. Hopefully, we'll get to do it again at Long Beach.

#14 Posted by UpUpAndAway (194 posts) - - Show Bio

haha loved the mario and luigi bit. "Ahh i must kill one of them!" XD lol looks like a fantastic time
#15 Edited by yoshi_ono_srk (1 posts) - - Show Bio

That guy skisonic with the dreads and round bath mat on his head posing with Babs @ 50 secs is pretty cool 

#16 Posted by SmoothJammin (2418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red L.A.M.P.:  

Yeah she was stunning :)

#17 Posted by daveydavey (369 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks fun.

#18 Posted by Duncan (11477 posts) - - Show Bio

The duplicate Mario and Luigi are also on youtube.

#19 Posted by www.deadpoolforum.com (219 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought ppl would know more about Wonder Women

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.