#1 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Hellion

#2 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

It has to be one of the students.

Mine is between anole and loa and surge

#3 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

He's definitely my favorite from emma's squad

#4 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir has been my favourite since new mutants Volume 2, then when he became a new x-men. Then Hellion after.

#5 Posted by Owen_Porter (83224 posts) - - Show Bio

Blindfold, is that her name? Her or X-23

#6 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Anole and Mercury. The person who i based my character on, and the one comic book character i would want to marry :P

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorites are, in this order:

Wolf Cub, Pixie, Elixir, Anole, and maybe Loa. maybe.

My top 5 =D

#8 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"My favorites are, in this order:Wolf Cub, Pixie, Elixir, Anole, and maybe Loa. maybe.My top 5 =D"

Elixir over Anole? tisk tisk

#9 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"My favorites are, in this order: Wolf Cub, Pixie, Elixir, Anole, and maybe Loa. maybe. My top 5 =D"
Elixir over Anole? *tisk tisk*"

Uh, YEAH! He totally rebuilt an entire heart merely from his powers alone. I go googoo over healers.

#10 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"chameleone says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"My favorites are, in this order: Wolf Cub, Pixie, Elixir, Anole, and maybe Loa. maybe. My top 5 =D"

Uh, YEAH! He totally rebuilt an entire heart merely from his powers alone. I go googoo over healers."

Yeah, but it's ANOLE, he has healing, but i wish he would cut off his other arm. I LIKE SYMMETRY OKAY?

#11 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"chameleone says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Uh, YEAH! He totally rebuilt an entire heart merely from his powers alone. I go googoo over healers."
Yeah, but it's ANOLE, he has healing, but i wish he would cut off his other arm. I LIKE SYMMETRY OKAY?"

I like the new arm compared to the other one. I don't know why, I just do. Anole may be able to heal himself, but I'm talking about wide-spread healing...healing of other people...my favorite of which is water healing.

#12 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"chameleone says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
"chameleone says:
"Cryo-Wolf says:
Yeah, but it's ANOLE, he has healing, but i wish he would cut off his other arm. I LIKE SYMMETRY OKAY?"

I like the new arm compared to the other one. I don't know why, I just do. Anole may be able to heal himself, but I'm talking about wide-spread healing...healing of other people...my favorite of which is water healing."

sorry that wasn't supposed to be a question directed at you. I just want the other arm gone so he won't look soooo... off balance

#13 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

But that's what I'm saying. I like off-balance. It gives a sort of edgy look.

#14 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Blindfold, is that her name? Her or X-23"

Totally agree with you on blindfold. I would just like her better if she had some form of telepathy that would allow her to "see". Kinda like toph.

#15 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

....Toph doesn't have telepathy. She senses vibrations in her feet from the earth. Think more like sonar, but with vibrations instead of sound.

#16 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Cryo-Wolf says:

"....Toph doesn't have telepathy. She senses vibrations in her feet from the earth. Think more like sonar, but with vibrations instead of sound."

I know but since blindfold isn't an earthbender. Telepathy would be the closest thing.

#17 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, now I see what you're getting at.

#18 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Elixir,Hellion,and Prodigy!

#19 Posted by Owen_Porter (83224 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody likes the Blindfolded chick? Shame, shame on all ya'll.

#20 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

Mercury.

#21 Posted by Buckshot (18867 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigy, Mercury, Rockslide and Hellion (back when he was a jerk, not the emo version)

#22 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Prodigy, Mercury, Rockslide and Hellion (back when he was a jerk, not the emo version)"

Nah. I like the new hellion better

#23 Posted by Darkchild (40545 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Nobody likes the Blindfolded chick? Shame, shame on all ya'll."

you like her for the sheer reason of being a dirty old man

LMAO

#24 Posted by MrMysterious (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Mercury I like her character and powers, sides she's the most believable and dependable characters in this series

#25 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

probably hellion

#26 Posted by icarus (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Nezhno, Anole, Loa and Match are the best students.

#27 Posted by Cap. Briny (152 posts) - - Show Bio

I never liked the new x-men characters THAT much, but if anyone my favorite would be Rockslide.

#28 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

x-23 hot and strong i like that in a girl

#29 Posted by Frisco (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Pixie, Surge, and Mercury.

#30 Posted by Spyder (3 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23 definitely!!! she has no bolts coming out of her, no wings, no molten lava, no nothing! ...except maybe for 2 adamantium claws in her hands and 1 on both feet.. but other than that, she's all skills! thanx to a lifetime of torment...

#31 Posted by KumoriKunoichi (588 posts) - - Show Bio

X-23, Hellion, and Elixir...and I MISS WITHER!!!!!

#32 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

surge storm psylocke husk and angel

#33 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

kuchiku says:

"surge storm psylocke husk and angel"

only one of those is a student, Surge

#34 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

my top 5 favorites would be X-23, Gentle, Anole, Loa and Elixir

#35 Posted by Elementhor (27 posts) - - Show Bio

i like them all but as you im showing them in order:(they are a lot and i cant leave anyone without a number well here they are)

1.hellion,pixie!!!!!

2.elixir

3.mercury

4.anole & surge

5.rockslide, x-23

6.dust,dj

7.match,loa,wolf cub,the stepford cuckoos

8.indra,blindfolf,trance

9.neznho,icarus,wallflower and wind dancer

and 10.(well in order of the number right)are the other students

and after them is prodigy.

#36 Posted by Frisco (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Sofia//Wind Dancer survive the attack in New Warriors?

#37 Posted by Elementhor (27 posts) - - Show Bio

No she was depowered but she had an awesome power... i think that she´s lucky because they didn´t killed her right?? i still think Hellion,Pixie,Elixir and Loa rocks!!
Post Edited:2008-01-20 13:26:05

#38 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Rockslide, Eliker (Can't remember how to spell his name), hellion, X-23, Wolf cub, Prodigy, and Anole. Its not in order.
Post Edited:2008-01-20 13:30:13
Post Edited:2008-02-02 22:13:44

#39 Posted by Jaadu (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Dust! There's just something about her that is like amazing! It's like she's been through soo much crap, but still hangs on with her life, religion, and is extremely calm! and i love it when she becomes dust-- bc she can become dust human form style!

Also I really like X-23 and Mercury, they both are pretty cool, and I like how they are accepting to Dust too!

#40 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Jaadu says:

"I love Dust! There's just something about her that is like amazing! It's like she's been through soo much crap, but still hangs on with her life, religion, and is extremely calm! and i love it when she becomes dust-- bc she can become dust human form style!Also I really like X-23 and Mercury, they both are pretty cool, and I like how they are accepting to Dust too! "

Exactly why i like Mercury. You can always count on her, she also has the coolest powers. if i could dat e a New X-Man it would be her

#41 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

i like Mercury and X-23

#42 Posted by Renascence (128 posts) - - Show Bio

Wind Dancer, now known as Renascence of course!

I also love Hellion and Anole.

Buckshot says:

"Prodigy, Mercury, Rockslide and Hellion (back when he was a jerk, not the emo version)"

Ditto about Hellion.

#43 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellion and Pixie! and i loved Icarus ]]=

#44 Posted by greekpimp (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm well my favorites are definantly NOT any of the hellions or new mutants.....its always about them. My top 5 are Match, Nezhno, Indra, Loa, and Wolf Cub.

#45 Posted by Buckshot (18867 posts) - - Show Bio

Pania says:

"Anole.The guy ended up showing he had the chops to lead, and his relationship with Rockslide is very amusing to read. "

Awesome rhymage. +5 points.

#46 Posted by Pania (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Anole.

The guy ended up showing he had the chops to lead, and his relationship with Rockslide is very amusing to read.

#47 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

I like X-23 and Dust.

#48 Posted by Black Rage (1 posts) - - Show Bio

my favorites are X-23, Hellion, Mercury.

#49 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

SURGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

#50 Posted by nate3cuban (18 posts) - - Show Bio

dj

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.