englentine's New X-Men #30 - Nimrod (part 3 of 4) review

My Fault

This, I would have to say ... is not the best jumping on point for the series. I should have known by the rather cool looking cover, that is sporting a whole mess of characters that I just do not recognize at all.  On a positive note, I do like the art by Paco Medina. Not too shabby there Paco. The writing must have been easy, since it was mostly one big twenty two page fight scene. Then again, this could just be that chapter of the trade paperback.
  I guess i would have been a little more involved with the characters, had I started at the beginning of the arc, but Stan The Man had a little saying also. " You have to write each issue as if it were the readers first," so that lets me off the hook a little. Even with my small complaints. The book wasn't all that bad.