User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.75 stars 3.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Shocks him out of it 0

This issue follows up after the X-Men have broken a mutant organ smuggling ring in Hong Kong, and now they are looking for some more answers as to what is going on.   The book opens with an interesting scene, in which a man is proselytizing to a mass about the threat of mutants.   The concept was interesting (and kind of creepy) though it also was somewhat pandering to the fans.   The subsequent portions follow one of three subplots – Logan is in Wyoming searching for a mutant, a mutant girl is ...

Germ free review. 0

Okay...so I`m finally continuing the reviewing project that I decided to undertake. Bit of the plot.Cool, crazy stuff happens.My thoughts about this sheerly magnificent issue.The art chores were done by Ethan Van Sciver of the 21. century and three great inkers, which should tell you quite enough of the quality of the art.The writing is still done by Grant Morrison, which should tell you enough about the quality of the rest of the ish.Gah! I can`t leave it at that. I wish I would, though, becaus...