Follow

New Warriors

Team » New Warriors appears in 553 issues.

A team of superpowered teens originally formed by Night Thrasher until they inadvertently started the Civil War. Ever since, they would go through multiple temporary incarnations but could never consistently stay together.

Who's going to be in the new New Warriors?

Mr Mofo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mr Mofo

From marvel.com:

"Someone is gift-wrapping super-villains for the police. Someone is defacing Superhuman Registration posters. Someone is raising eyebrows all around town -- from City Hall to Tony Stark’s war chamber. And the only clue to their identity? Two spray-painted letters: N.W. Who are these mysterious young upstarts that have dared to fight the powers-that-be? And what do they want from a de-powered mutant named Sofia? Are the New Warriors truly back from the dead? Or has something new risen from the ashes of Stamford?"

Mr Mofo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mr Mofo

I'll admit I don't know anything about her. So she lost her powers? Guess that hasn't stopped others before. Does she have any ties to the Warriors? It should be good when Nova gets back to Earth. I think it's like in issue 2 or 3 of his upcoming series.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    Mr Mofo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mr Mofo

So I wonder if the Thunderbolts will go against them and what will Penance do?

Intervener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Intervener

I can't afford another title!

I was a fan of the New Warriors, so of course I would want to get it, but no.

That does raise a good question, what will penance do? How many are there?

So when does it launch?

Blowout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blowout

who is the black guy in that picture of the new roster??? he might be the guy that dies in a few issues because no one knows his names, or what he is about. he must not be that important. i want to know his name/powers before they kill him off...

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sling Shot

I bet Sofia gets Turbo's suit because its wind based and Turbo was a NW.A corny one but still a NW

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By grimm

Blowout says:

"who is the black guy in that picture of the new roster??? he might be the guy that dies in a few issues because no one knows his names, or what he is about. he must not be that important. i want to know his name/powers before they kill him off..."

The black guy is phaser. He's LOngstrike's brother. They were both originally mutants in the omega gang but they went to jail.

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By grimm

does anyone know if ripcord is really preview from new x men? I mean, I like Preview but she never seemed like the fighter type.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By fesak  Moderator

grimm says:

"does anyone know if ripcord is really preview from new x men? I mean, I like Preview but she never seemed like the fighter type."

It's a rumor for now, but the rumors that Longstrike and Phazer was Tattoo and Radian turned out to be true.

And about the fighting, Beak and Angel are very different from the previous characterizations, so it's possible that Preview also would be written differently.

Speedfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Speedfreak

how many issues do u guys think b4 wolverine shows up to save wondra in a fight???

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By grimm

Speedfreak says:

"how many issues do u guys think b4 wolverine shows up to save wondra in a fight???"

probably 2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.