Vance Astro's New Warriors\Initiative Thread

#251 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Vance Astro: Thanks for the info.  This is one of those titles I've been thinking about for a long while, but didn't know much about it.  That, and I need a non-X Title to read more regularly. "
Anything else you need to know.I'll be here.I have some catching up to do on the series myself so I missed a few things but I have pretty much every issue. 
#252 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" @Vance Astro: Thanks for the info.  This is one of those titles I've been thinking about for a long while, but didn't know much about it.  That, and I need a non-X Title to read more regularly. "
Anything else you need to know.I'll be here.I have some catching up to do on the series myself so I missed a few things but I have pretty much every issue.  "

Eh I want in.....
#253 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio

You want to read Initiative?

#254 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"You want to read Initiative? "

I just wanna join your lil group thing...
#255 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lantern Prime said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"You want to read Initiative? "
I just wanna join your lil group thing... "
I don't have a little group thing..what are you talking about?
#256 Posted by danhimself (22682 posts) - - Show Bio

last issue of the Initiative was pretty good...Taskmaster needs to pull an Antman and just ride out this train until he finds the right place to jump off without getting killed in the process...he's definitely in over his head

#257 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" last issue of the Initiative was pretty good...Taskmaster needs to pull an Antman and just ride out this train until he finds the right place to jump off without getting killed in the process...he's definitely in over his head "
I'm starting to dislike Taskmaster.He's a lackey now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.