Follow

New Warriors

Team » New Warriors appears in 553 issues.

A team of superpowered teens originally formed by Night Thrasher until they inadvertently started the Civil War. Ever since, they would go through multiple temporary incarnations but could never consistently stay together.

Old New Warriors (v4) Who Survived??

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

The original roster was Night Thrasher (formerly Bandit)Wondra (formerly Jubilee)Decibel (formerly Chamber)Blackwing (formerly Beak)Tempest (formerly Angel Salvadore)Phaser (formerly Radian)Skybolt (formerly Redneck)Ripcord (formerly Stacy X)Renascence (formerly Wind Dancer)    

at the time the team disbanded, who were still alive??
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

not to be uncool, but the pages you just linked tell you the answer
     all of them survived. Donyell is currently in the book Avengers The Initiative
    and Jubilee is showing up back in X-Men.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    "
    The original roster was Night Thrasher (formerly Bandit)Wondra (formerly Jubilee)Decibel (formerly Chamber)Blackwing (formerly Beak)Tempest (formerly Angel Salvadore)Phaser (formerly Radian)Skybolt (formerly Redneck)Ripcord (formerly Stacy X)Renascence (formerly Wind Dancer)     at the time the team disbanded, who were still alive?? "
    This is who is left.... 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    "
    The original roster was Night Thrasher (formerly Bandit)Wondra (formerly Jubilee)Decibel (formerly Chamber)Blackwing (formerly Beak)Tempest (formerly Angel Salvadore)Phaser (formerly Radian)Skybolt (formerly Redneck)Ripcord (formerly Stacy X)Renascence (formerly Wind Dancer)     at the time the team disbanded, who were still alive?? "
    This is who is left.... 

"

thanks.  i now have made a list from the roster you showed so that anyone else reading the thread will know the answer even if they can't recognize the heroes. 
    Jubilee/Wondra 
    Wind Dancer/Renascence 
    Radian/Phaser 
    Beak/Blackwing 
    Angel Salvadore/Tempest 
    And I think the last one is Ripcord (formerly Stacy X) 

@CATMANEXE said:
    "not to be uncool, but the pages you just linked tell you the answer  all of them survived. Donyell is currently in the book Avengers The Initiative and Jubilee is showing up back in X-Men. "

actually, no, they didn't all survive i know that for a fact.  also, wikipedia and comicvine articles are all incomplete--in fact, the new warriors roster i copied from comicvine is incomplete--it doesn't even include Tattoo. 
    Ill go edit the page now though.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Violet-Eyed Dragon: 
    well, yes you do know that...Vance just showed you, and me (thanks VA). but the pages that you linked for the characters
    say which ones died already (which i should have actually read, insert shoe in mouth).
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon:  well, yes you do know that...Vance just showed you, and me (thanks VA). but the pages that you linked for the characters say which ones died already (which i should have actually read, insert shoe in mouth). "

yes but the  wikipedia pages had contradicting info so i wasnt sure to believ e it.
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Violet-Eyed Dragon: 
    always believe here first. ive read more than one reviews of this site and they say
    the number one feature here is that the bios are more accurate than wiki.
    the bios here get approved by persons that actually spend their time reading comics,
    wiki ones get approved by whoever.
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CATMANEXE said:
    " @Violet-Eyed Dragon:  always believe here first. ive read more than one reviews of this site and they say the number one feature here is that the bios are more accurate than wiki. the bios here get approved by persons that actually spend their time reading comics, wiki ones get approved by whoever. "

oh ok 
    thanks for explaining that
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceIMC

They should all just head to Utopia. Use their tech to help protect other mutants and such. If they just throw all that tech away I'll be mad.

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceIMC said:
    "They should all just head to Utopia. Use their tech to help protect other mutants and such. If they just throw all that tech away I'll be mad. "

yeah i agree the fact that they have disappeared into obscurity is really annoying.  the only two who are ever shown anymore are Night Thrasher II (he is betraying his friends in The Initiative to get his brother back) and Jubillee (she IS going to Utopia but im not sure if she is still wondra or is using the gauntlets. 
    Renascence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Renascence
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    "
    This is who is left.... 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    "

thanks.  i now have made a list from the roster you showed so that anyone else reading the thread will know the answer even if they can't recognize the heroes. 
    Jubilee/Wondra 
    Wind Dancer/Renascence 
    Radian/Phaser 
    Beak/Blackwing 
    Angel Salvadore/Tempest 

@CATMANEXE said:
    "not to be uncool, but the pages you just linked tell you the answer  all of them survived. Donyell is currently in the book Avengers The Initiative and Jubilee is showing up back in X-Men. "
    actually, no, they didn't all survive i know that for a fact.  also, wikipedia and comicvine articles are all incomplete--in fact, the new warriors roster i copied from comicvine is incomplete--it doesn't even include Tattoo. Ill go edit the page now though. "
    Ripcord/Stacy X died in the explosion that killed Skybolt/Redneck.

Other than Phaser, I think the best characters lived.
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceIMC said:
    "They should all just head to Utopia. Use their tech to help protect other mutants and such. If they just throw all that tech away I'll be mad. "

id prefer they become american heroes not traitors to their country.  but i agree that they shouldnt disappear into obscurity.   

i@Renascence said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    "
    This is who is left.... 

"

Jubilee/Wondra 
    Wind Dancer/Renascence 
    Radian/Phaser 
    Beak/Blackwing 
    Angel Salvadore/Tempest 

@CATMANEXE said:
    actually, no, they didn't all survive i know that for a fact.  also, wikipedia and comicvine articles are all incomplete--in fact, the new warriors roster i copied from comicvine is incomplete--it doesn't even include Tattoo. Ill go edit the page now though. "
    Ripcord/Stacy X died in the explosion that killed Skybolt/Redneck.  Other than Phaser, I think the best characters lived. "

i thought ripcord was pretty cool 

and if she and phaser died why are they in the scan vance astro showed??

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.