Follow

New Warriors

Team » New Warriors appears in 553 issues.

A team of superpowered teens originally formed by Night Thrasher until they inadvertently started the Civil War. Ever since, they would go through multiple temporary incarnations but could never consistently stay together.

How would you feel about a new warriors animated series?

hayley566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

I'm mostly talking about an animated series with the newest new warriors team in a style like teen titans or young justice.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

@hayley566:

I think It would be very interesting too see. Though picking voice actors might be kind of tough.

@waezi2 What do you think?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By waezi2

@hayley566: @master_of_suprise:

I think it's a great idea. And I also think it could work with the first team. I would go with a YJ kind of style, though.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I honestly wouldn't be too interested, just go with another X-Men show, the X-Men are essentially Marvel's answer to the Teen Titans, both teams have similar structures and themes, as well as the same demographic. Plus they already have Ultimate Spider-Man which is about a group of teen heroes, which is essentially the same premise. In any case with the quality of show Marvel has been putting out lately, I wouldn't be interested in anything new they bring. However if it was in good quality I would be somewhat interested, but not too much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.