Follow

New Warriors

Team » New Warriors appears in 553 issues.

A team of superpowered teens originally formed by Night Thrasher until they inadvertently started the Civil War. Ever since, they would go through multiple temporary incarnations but could never consistently stay together.

Fav and Least Fav New warriors member?

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By micahparadise

Who is your favorite and Least Favorite New Warriors member and why?

My favorite is NOVA and my least is a tie: speedball and Justice

No Caption Provided

I loved Nova because he was always awesome to me!!! who wouldnt like a human rocket?

I didnt like speedball because though his power was original, i thought it was a bit lame fo rme. (I even compared him as marvel cunterpart for dc's bouncing boy!!!!) and I hated his costume!!!!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I didnt like justice becaus ei though the was a cheap male rip off of Jean Grey!!! (And i also hated his costume,......actually all of his costumes!!!)

No Caption Provided

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@micahparadise: Hmm, though one... I think my least favorite Warrior must be Alex Power, aka Power House.

No Caption Provided

I dont have anything against him beside the fact that he stole his siblings powers, so he could join the New Warriors.

My Favorite must be Firestar.

No Caption Provided

Its a combination of nostalgia and her awesome powers that makes her my favorite Warrior.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

YES @waezi2!!1 Firestar is up there in the awesome category when thinking about the New Warriors! She brings me to back tot he old spiderman and His amazing friends times when i was younger!!!

TronHammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

I liked Nova's costume when he first joined the New Warriors. A simple red suit and a golden helmet.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Kairan1979

Favorite - Firestar.

Least favorite - Speedball (at least after the Civil War he had some character development).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.