Follow

New Krypton

Story arc »

New Krypton is a DC story arc. After defeating Brainiac, Superman frees the bottled cities of Metropolis and Kandor. But what will happen with Earth when 100000 Kryptonians decide to adopt Earth as their new home planet?

New Krypton Stuff

CaptHowdy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 188

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By CaptHowdy

Well, I've basically only been keeping up with the Supergirl comic but now see this is hitting it.  I suppose I am going to have to get the other associated issues with this story arc... Action Comics, Superman, etc. in order to follow along.

Anyone read the issues that have already come out?  Any good?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I've read it all, and I've already read today's Supergirl issue, which was awesome. I've always hated Superman. However, the Brainiac run and the idea of 100,000 Kryptonians on Earth is so cool, and the book works well with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.