Follow

New-Gen

Location » New-Gen appears in 6 issues.

New-Gen is a world in a parallel dimension to that of Earth, and though the pair are forever separate, their destinies are intertwined. When Gabriel was searching for a place to conduct his experiments and create his Utopian society, he traveled from dimension to dimension before he finally found a world that was perfectly suited for his creation.

NYCC 2012: New-Gen: Deadalus Rising Interview

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Trodorne

Im very interested to see this. especially with the aspect of Mark Hamil being in this movie. Ill definitely support this. I always love the idea when writers who do a comic already have a movie in their mind and draw out exactly how they see it in their mind. so it makes the translation from Comic to movie a bit easier. obviously there are going to be edits and changes but that happens.

good luck to them on the production and can't wait to see it. Good interview Sara

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SavageDragon

Hmm not familiar with any of the characters or story but hell, looks wild best of luck to them.

hyenascar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By hyenascar

Never heard of it, but the empathetic side of me always roots for new projects. I'm giving a hardy golf clap to Sarah for bringing a light to people outside the NYCC to New Gen.

Fantasgasmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Fantasgasmic

Between the the way the guy said "at the comic-con," him saying "I always thought it would be a movie," and "the comic is to launch the movie" and his bragging about the big (is $80 million big for a movie?) budget, I think this may not be for me.

Great interview though Babs, you hit all the major points, even if they missed on some of their answers.

SimonM7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By SimonM7

Th...those are the costumes? :O

I hope they are.. uh... lit differently in the film.. or something.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I will admit I'm not too familiar about this but I am remotely interested now after watching this. Of course, they had me at Mark Hamill.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.