Follow

New Avengers

Team » New Avengers appears in 1203 issues.

After a massive breakout at the Raft super-villain prison, Earth's Mightiest Heroes united again to catch the inmates who escaped, some leave, some stay and some are new recruits which ultimately became the New Avengers.

This is who should be in the new avengers

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By jayskee

Daredevil by Ryan Kinnaird
    Daredevil by Ryan Kinnaird

Doctor Strange: From The Marvel Vault #1
    Doctor Strange: From The Marvel Vault #1

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nova`Prime`

There shouldn't even be a New Avengers, the concept doesn't work anymore. It worked during Civil War, Secret Invasion, and Dark Reign, but now that the world is right again with the heroes back in control the New Avengers just don't have a home. I would rather them be called something else.. like the New Defenders, or perhaps move them out of New York and out west so you can have a West Coast Avengers again.

Avatar image for i_madc_imageguy_
    I'maDC/ImageGuy!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By I'maDC/ImageGuy!

How about the Champions...eerrr that one is taken. How about Defenders of the Earth!! No that was taken too. Eh, come up with a new name. Like The Order or The New Order for the World, yeah and have Kevin Nash join in on the action.

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Backflip
    @jayskee: 4 of them are already on the New Avengers. Daredevil is currently in like exile. Power Man is such an unexperienced hero, I'm against him on the Avengers, unless it was Young. Tigra is wrapped up in Academy. Which leaves She-Hulk and Abom... Well no to Shulk, but I wouldn't mind A-Bomb. Admittedly, I'd still need Ms. Marvel on an Avengers team, so unless you could make her be on the Main Avengers like she should be, I am going to have to reject your team, in my eyes at least.
    MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#4  Edited By MTHarman

Spoken like a true Marvel Editor, there's future for you yet (if Marvel is still around by then).

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

i agree with everyone except power man she-hulk and tigra and maybe a-bomb
    AllNewOverseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AllNewOverseer

I'm fine with the current roster in comics. But I don't think Spidey and Wolvie should be on the Main team. Plus I'd like to add Deadpool to the team simply because then my top 5 favorite heroes would be in one book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.