Follow

New Avengers

Team » New Avengers appears in 1202 issues.

After a massive breakout at the Raft super-villain prison, Earth's Mightiest Heroes united again to catch the inmates who escaped, some leave, some stay and some are new recruits which ultimately became the New Avengers.

The Dark Avenger?

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Meteorite

The solicits for the new series of New Avengers said that a Dark Avenger would be joining the team, and I (and many others) thought that it was going to be Noh-Varr. But in the first issue the only hint of a Dark Avenger we see is Victoria Hand. Is she the Dark Avenger referred to in the solicit?

Because if she is, that's kinda a cop-out.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Could well be, though I suppose she does sort of count as a team member from a certain (possibly cop-out) point of view.

Powerzone789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Powerzone789

i first thought it was victoria hand too, i was like man this is lame...until nohh var shjowed up

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.