Follow

New Avengers

Team » New Avengers appears in 1203 issues.

After a massive breakout at the Raft super-villain prison, Earth's Mightiest Heroes united again to catch the inmates who escaped, some leave, some stay and some are new recruits which ultimately became the New Avengers.

Paychecks

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

Okay so everyone on the Avengers gets a paycheck so long as they reveal their identities, sounds like the registration act all over again. Back in the day the Avengers got paid and it was in the charter and by-laws that nobody needed to reveal their identities. Everyone on the New Avengers gets paid except for Spider-Man? Is this just to keep Spider-man downtrodden? Wouldn't Steve Rogers have come up with a solution for this? Spider-man is doing double duty and he gets nothing? C'mon.
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Who's paying them? I know when Tony and Cap originally started the New Avengers Tony said he couldn't afford to pay the members, and since his company is not even a shell of its former self who's footing the bill? Danny Rand? The government? Private Charity? And lets not get into the fact that Spiderman shouldn't even be an Avenger.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @Nova`Prime` said:
    "Who's paying them? I know when Tony and Cap originally started the New Avengers Tony said he couldn't afford to pay the members, and since his company is not even a shell of its former self who's footing the bill? Danny Rand? The government? Private Charity? And lets not get into the fact that Spiderman shouldn't even be an Avenger. "

Steve Rogers is paying them, well the government is I guess but at Roger's say so. But since they need to pay taxes and such they have to reveal their identities to get a check so Spider-man is out. I don't think Spidey should be on the main Avengers team but he does fit in with Cage's team.
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nova`Prime`

The whole of Cage's team shouldn't be Avenges.. at least not the New Avengers.. its probably like when Stark was paying them, they got paid by their secret identities.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#5  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Its different from the registration act because YOU DONT GET SENT TO PRISON IN THE F%&^$$NG NEGATIVE ZONE IF YOU SAY NO.
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @Nova`Prime`:
    Why not? theyve all earned it.
    AllNewOverseer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AllNewOverseer
    @PrinceIMC: 
    Agreed. I don't think Spidey or Wolvie belong on the main team and fit better with the New Avengers. But, I don't get why Steve couldn't just pay Spidey straight cash. 

"CASH. ACCEPTED EVERYWHERE IN NEW YORK! EVEN THE BANK!"- Deadpool from his 6th PSA.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.