A message to Brian Michael Bendis…
* Wonder-Man definitely reformed an incredibly long time ago, he was a member of at least 3 teams of Avengers. The only reason he is villainous now is because you wrote him this way.
* D-Man helped reform the Avengers alongside Captain America and is a hero, I know he's a little confused right now, but I don't believe he'd attack the Avengers.
* Anti-Venom put his villainous ways behind him to help heal the sick and drug addicted.
* Atlas was a member of the Thunderbolts, a team of reformed villains and he hasn’t done anything villainous since very pre-Civil War.
* Ethan Edwards is a devote Christian and helped Spider-Man battle Absorbing Man.
* Goliath is dead sir, I believe you mean for that to be Black Goliath, the prior’s nephew who originally held a grudge against Iron Man but reformed and joined Damage Control.9
* Devil-Slayer helped the Initiative take down the Skrulls during the Secret Invasion. I know the Hood did, too, but it seemed more genuinely heroic when Devil-Slayer helped.
* Captain Ultra reformed years and years ago, and had his own team in the Initiative before the Dark Reign.
* Century was on Force Works.
Please write stories for the characters, not the other way around.
If anyone disagrees with what I said, or if anyone knows of stories or facts that I missed out on please tell me. Or if you see any mistakes with what I said. Thanks to everyone who told me I was incorrect about Century
I don't want to have a rant about how he wrote the characters incorrectly and continue to believe that if I have my facts wrong.
What do you think about Bendis' Revengers?