Follow

New Avengers

Team » New Avengers appears in 1202 issues.

After a massive breakout at the Raft super-villain prison, Earth's Mightiest Heroes united again to catch the inmates who escaped, some leave, some stay and some are new recruits which ultimately became the New Avengers.

Jarviskrull is among the NA

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DMC

I'm sure many of you have come to the conclusion that there is still a skrull among Captain Bucky's New Avengers. I think Iron Fist is Jarviskrull or a skrull agent in contact with him.

Danielle can change form right? Maybe she was the cell phone in Danny's hand?

Searching among their people is the last thing on the minds of the NA, and it's important for a skrull to keep close so they know how dire the situation is, and the important fact that Reed Richards has hacked his skrull-detecting tech into satellites. And it's a good enough reason for the Dark Avengers to go after them, besides not being registerd.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Slinger

Danielle can change form? Since when? I doubt there are any skrulls still around.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Yeah.  I don't think they are around in the team and Danielle can't shape shift.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine

They're not in the team, they could be easily exposed anyway.

DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By DMC

heh....guess I got a bit confused on a particular pannel in New Avengers Annual #2.....yeah sorry bout that

but in defense of a Skrull being among them, I'm still not counting it out. It's like Richards said, he can only detect skrulls now if they shape shift.....with the satellites at least. I guess those devices in their hands will help, but I didn't see Danny or Jessica with one in their pannel.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Its always a possibility but I don't think they'll turn out to be Skrulls.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.