Finally, A New New Avenger (Sort Of)

• 66 results
#51 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4595 posts) - - Show Bio

Dam... My friend Callled this... he said..."i think Jessica Jones will be the next to be announced..." and Boy was he right

My Guess so far... SPidey is Leading the team...
 Cage has his T Bolts to lead
WOlvie has his X-Force to lead
Jessica Jones is a Gurl (:P)... jus kiddin 
i dunno i jus think SPideys leading this team

#52 Posted by Blindside002 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Still looking to see if  Ms. Marvel or She-hulk appear on one of these. They are avengers afterall.
#53 Edited by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how the New Avengers don't have anything new

#54 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

Finalllyy,a promo without John Romita Jrs terrible art

#55 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@Blindside002 said:
"Still looking to see if  Ms. Marvel or She-hulk appear on one of these. They are avengers afterall. "

They better, they deserve to be on avengers teams, its the year of women in Marvel isn't it? They need to showcase their big lady guns.
#56 Posted by bingbangboom (746 posts) - - Show Bio

It is interesting but I think that she will get a costume change. The costume she has favors her when she was much younger, not it looks not as fitting for an adult woman. I would really like it if her and Luke Cage got costume updates. I am sort of tired of seeing his costume as "jeans" or "black jeans", especially when everyone is running around in a mask. It will also help legitimize Cage as a true super hero instead of just a guy with a big chain. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the following additions are made: Ronin, Iron Fist, Misty Knight, Daredevil, Doctor Voodoo and a wild horse: Ghost Rider.

#57 Posted by Clara Mass (7691 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping for Echo or hopefully a spark will flick Bendis on the nose and Maya will reappear in the pages of New Avengers this summer even if its just an issue or two

#58 Posted by UltimateHero (139 posts) - - Show Bio

She looks pretty cool...good costume (simple yet cool)...good powers (not too overpowered..which is a plus)

Her name isn't good though "Jewel"...reminds me of the country/pop chic (bleh) and not in a good way.

#59 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio
@jacobyLIVE:  You heretic! 
Romita jr Art is awesome!
#60 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1828 posts) - - Show Bio
@Argentino_18: Nooo. Not his new stuff. His old stuff was amazing thoughh!
#61 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio
@jacobyLIVE: With Romita jr everything is amazing...
#62 Posted by ahumancartoon (368 posts) - - Show Bio

I seen this coming a mile away. With all the exposure she been getting it was only a matter of time.

#63 Posted by strangeling (180 posts) - - Show Bio

Surely, she's not going to use her old uniform, is she?

#64 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@strangeling said:
"Surely, she's not going to use her old uniform, is she? "

I love the old uniform. Not like she's ever really been an 'in uniform hero'
#65 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting choice!

#66 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

whats her powers???? 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.