User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Collective 0

Issues #16-20 - Following the events that have took place in the House Of M series we know that all but a few hundred mutants have lost their powers. But where did all those powers go? The New Avengers are about to find out as an explosion occurs in a small town in Alaska. S.H.I.E.L.D. satellites get an image of what cause the explosion and it appears to be a human who looks like they are on fire. This massive force of energy is moving at alarming rates as it speeds through Canada killing the Al...

E Pluribus Unum (Out of Many, One) 0

I've recently decided to go through certain Marvel series, with my Avengers novels and comics since Brian Michael Bendis started his near decade run being the main ones, re-reading, and reviewing them. I also plan on re-reading, and reviewing the Marvel events that come between these novels (Civil War, Secret Invasion, Siege,Fear Itself, and Avengers Vs X-Men) as well as certain other series. This is now my fifth review on Bendis' Avengers run, and fourth from The New Avengers series.PlotA stran...