gylan_thomas's New Avengers Finale #1 - The New Avengers Finale review

Meh

Just aquick one but I had to tell some one.
The art on this might well have been the worst I've seen on any comic for a very long time. Looked truly terrible.
I do like Hitch and he's been much better but it just seemed lazy. In a lot of panels Spidey's web's hadn't even been drawn and Wolverine has never looked so bad.

The issue itself felt pretty uneseccary.
Seemed to repeat what we'd already seen and sort of look back over the whole of New Avengers.
Just sort of bridging the cap between Siege and the Heroic Age.

Spend your comic tokens else were viners :(

Other reviews for New Avengers Finale #1 - The New Avengers Finale

The End! 0

The New Avengers Finale This book could have been called New Avengers/Hood for the last year or more.   This was less of a finale though and more of a fail.   I was expecting so much more from a book titled as it was.   This one kind of let me down.   At $5.00 this let down felt almost like a waste.   The art wasn’t great, sometimes I couldn’t tell if it was Ronin or Steve Rodgers in the panel.   Some of the overall art is just bad though.   The only saving grace was the spread page gallery typ...