User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Butt Kicking Galore! 0

Does anyone else feel like the last couple issues of New Avengers have felt the same? In this issue the Avengers fight the Hood's army, with the same results as last time. There are some interesting developments with Dr. Strange,(I'm glad they referenced what happened with him during World War Hulk) and Luke Cage's marriage appears to be going a different way then i thought, which is a good thing. Ronin and Echo look like they are going to hook up soon, which i guess is cool. I like how Bendis m...

I miss Yu, but the series goes on strong.... 0

First of all I miss the fantastic art of Yu...but you gatta move on. This story only gets better and on top of it, these guys are in the middle of the whole INVASION story coming up, so having followed every issue of New Avengers I feel right in there. So, Dr strange has limitations...who knew. He until this iss. showed no injury from WWH, and what seemed to be the gangster of the mystic arts, finally remembers his reason for being a master. Love it... Then Cages wife goes to Starks tower...I un...