psynetrix's New Avengers #28 - Breakout from the X-Brig review

You, Dirty X-Men!

Loved New Avengers #28. What is being done to these guys is unforgivable. It doesnt matter what the X-Men say, there is nothing suggesting the Avengers would treat them that way should the situation be the opposite. Very nice story... for once, the tip of the hat to you mr. Bendis.

Please check my mini-review here:

Comments and feedback are always welcome!

Other reviews for New Avengers #28 - Breakout from the X-Brig

Pretty Solid 0

I'm just gonna start out by saying that I LOVE Mike Deodato's art. In my opinion, he's the best artist in Marvel, hands down. Just his work in this series makes picking it up worth it.I thought the story overall was good. Not amazing, but good. It's almost like a one-shot because it was just showing us readers what happens to all the prisoners that the X-Men capture. Not too much story development. Anyway, Luke Cage, Spider-Woman, and Hawkeye end up breaking out of their cells and have some of t...