haydenclaireheroes's New Avengers #2 - In Secret, They Rule review

This Series is Not For Me

Here is my video review for New Avengers issue 2. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for New Avengers #2 - In Secret, They Rule

Shadow Cabinet 0

Jock is a man who knows how to draw some damn covers. A million kudos to you, Jock, and many more to come I'm sure. The subte display of the Infinity Gems, the sense of unification, and yet also the secret signals of a secret society. This cover is genius in it's minimalism.There's not really any action in this issue, but that's not a negative. This is a really intense meeting of the mind, the greatest thinkers of the Marvel Universe in a very serious atmosphere. (Superior Spider-Man would be in...