ooh

#1 Posted by icarus (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate the scarlet witch and i hate stryker . I hate wanda because she depowered the students that had most potential ( dryad,network,preview,dj,specter, kidogo...) and i hate stryker because he killed some of these and killed icarus.
Post Edited:2007-09-08 10:41:56

#2 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

icarus says:

"I hate the scarlet witch and i hate stryker . I hate wanda because she depowered the students that had most potential ( dryad,network,preview,dj,specter, kidogo...) and i hate stryker because he killed some of these and killed icarus.
Post Edited:2007-09-08 10:41:56"

sorry man, hey at least we still have Anole

#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Wanda Maximoff is my favorite character, consider yourself lucky she just took there powers and didn't take there lives.

#4 Posted by icarus (18 posts) - - Show Bio

At least we have Anole, which is one of my favourite characters, and Nezhno and Loa

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

well for some students being depowered was a good thing now iceman can go back to his human form

#6 Posted by gabriel 2.1 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree m-day lead to this disaster , now many students are gone

#7 Posted by Vigilante (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Icarus sucked anyway

#8 Posted by gabriel 2.1 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

really ? no he did not suck , the writers did not give him a chance
Post Edited:2007-09-23 01:40:33

#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Vigilante says:

"Icarus sucked anyway"

almost all of the ones who lost their powers sucked. that's why they lost their powers.

#10 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really tempted to call somebody a fanboy...

#11 Posted by fesak (7057 posts) - - Show Bio

It would have been more interresting if they had depowered some more X-Men and kept more obscure characters.

They should have depowered atleast Wolverine, Storm, Gambit and maybe Rogue.

#12 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"It would have been more interresting if they had depowered some more X-Men and kept more obscure characters.They should have depowered atleast Wolverine, Storm, Gambit and maybe Rogue."

Yeah cause that would make all sorts of sense for Storm to lose her powers :S

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"fesak says:
"It would have been more interresting if they had depowered some more X-Men and kept more obscure characters. They should have depowered atleast Wolverine, Storm, Gambit and maybe Rogue."
Yeah cause that would make all sorts of sense for Storm to lose her powers :S"

sure she's never lost her powers and cut her hair into a mohawk and learned how to be a better leader and better hand to hand fighter before...

#14 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"fesak says:
"It would have been more interresting if they had depowered some more X-Men and kept more obscure characters. They should have depowered atleast Wolverine, Storm, Gambit and maybe Rogue."

sure she's never lost her powers and cut her hair into a mohawk and learned how to be a better leader and better hand to hand fighter before..."

Lmao, I think ever person on his list have lost there powers at one point, in fact I know Rogue and Gambit have and I believe you just pointed out Storm has also, so yeah lets reply that same old song and dance again fesak :P

#15 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

At least there's still Rockslide, right?

#16 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

And the tail! But still, he has that kickass sword...

#17 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

UM if Wolverine lost his powers he would be dead! Nightclawer losing his powers would have been cool, See what the fuzz ball looks like with no fur!

#18 Posted by Vigilante (277 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vigilante says:
"Icarus sucked anyway"
almost all of the ones who lost their powers sucked. that's why they lost their powers."

exactttly

#19 Posted by fesak (7057 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:
"King of Kings says:
"fesak says:

sure she's never lost her powers and cut her hair into a mohawk and learned how to be a better leader and better hand to hand fighter before..."

Lmao, I think ever person on his list have lost there powers at one point, in fact I know Rogue and Gambit have and I believe you just pointed out Storm has also, so yeah lets reply that same old song and dance again fesak :P"

The only time Storm was interresting as a character was when she lost her powers.

#20 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I remember Rogue losing her powers cause thats when she got with Gambit for the first time.

#21 Posted by G-Man (34953 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Wolverine and Rogue lost their powers too. I think they were captured and had inhibitor collars attached. Wolvie got kinda sick dealing with the adamantium in his system. It was also the first time they showed blood coming from his hands when he popped his claws. You never really thought about the fact that they slice through his hands each time.

Staff
#22 Posted by G-Man (34953 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

"Yeah I remember Rogue losing her powers cause thats when she got with Gambit for the first time."

You never saw Gambit with a bigger smile on his face.

Staff
#23 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"King of Kings says:
"Yeah I remember Rogue losing her powers cause thats when she got with Gambit for the first time."

You never saw Gambit with a bigger smile on his face."

LMAO. Can you blame him, he only waited like 5 years our something crazy like that.

#24 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

i have a question. what's the age of the major X-men. I think of them in late 20's or early 30's, except wolverine of course

#25 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"i have a question. what's the age of the major X-men. I think of them in late 20's or early 30's, except wolverine of course"

I'd say thats about right.

#26 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

K just wondering. Some, like Kitty, i think of as a little younger

#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

King of Kings says:

i never liked gambit for some reason.

#28 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Me neither.

#29 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I never found Gambit very interesting

#30 Posted by fesak (7057 posts) - - Show Bio

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"I never found Gambit very interesting"

That's because he isn't.

#31 Posted by gabriel 2.1 (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Vigilante says:
"Icarus sucked anyway"
almost all of the ones who lost their powers sucked. that's why they lost their powers."

not true , magneto he lost his powers then he gained his back

#32 Posted by fesak (7057 posts) - - Show Bio

gabriel 2.1 says:

"Apparition says:
"Vigilante says:
"Icarus sucked anyway"

not true , magneto he lost his powers then he gained his back "

Just as Quicksilver, Polaris, Xavier and Sunfire. Basically all A-Listers that lost their powers has already gotten them back.

#33 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

gabriel 2.1 says:

"Apparition says:
"Vigilante says:
"Icarus sucked anyway"

not true , magneto he lost his powers then he gained his back "

hmmm didnt i say almost? yep there it is, right up there in that quote from me.

#34 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#35 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"Both Wolverine and Rogue lost their powers too. I think they were captured and had inhibitor collars attached. Wolvie got kinda sick dealing with the adamantium in his system. It was also the first time they showed blood coming from his hands when he popped his claws. You never really thought about the fact that they slice through his hands each time."

yeah i always knew they cut his hand but his healing factor always healed the one before blood comes out

#36 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

icarus says:

"At least we have Anole, which is one of my favourite characters, and Nezhno and Loa"

I wish Loa would be a part of team. I also wish that they would do something with nezhno. He's getting some time now and the new cover shows that he'll be a new team member.

#37 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

grimm says:

"icarus says:
"At least we have Anole, which is one of my favourite characters, and Nezhno and Loa"

I wish Loa would be a part of team. I also wish that they would do something with nezhno. He's getting some time now and the new cover shows that he'll be a new team member."

i don't think Nezhno is gonna be on the team. I do like Loa a lot, she's like Kitty but cooler

#38 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"grimm says:
"icarus says:

I wish Loa would be a part of team. I also wish that they would do something with nezhno. He's getting some time now and the new cover shows that he'll be a new team member."

i don't think Nezhno is gonna be on the team. I do like Loa a lot, she's like Kitty but cooler"

The only problem with Nezhno is that his powers are going to kill him eventually

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.