Page Questions

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Neo count as a Cyborg or a Human? And should his powers in the Matrix count for his powers?

#2 Posted by coral web (129 posts) - - Show Bio

yes and yes

#3 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"

Does Neo count as a Cyborg or a Human? And should his powers in the Matrix count for his powers?

"
Why would he be a cyborg?
#4 Posted by Marvel Knight (1270 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"Nobody said:
"

Does Neo count as a Cyborg or a Human? And should his powers in the Matrix count for his powers?

"
Why would he be a cyborg?"
That is what he is listed as. And he has the computer hook ups in his body.
#5 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel Knight said:
"Hawk said:
"Nobody said:
"

Does Neo count as a Cyborg or a Human? And should his powers in the Matrix count for his powers?

"
Why would he be a cyborg?"
That is what he is listed as. And he has the computer hook ups in his body."
I don't buy that. He has implants to let him be hooked up to a computer but they have no physical function in the "real" world. Inside the Martix he isn't a cyborg he just has more "knowledge" of the program.
#6 Posted by Psiray (7 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawk: @Hawk said:
" Marvel Knight said:
"Hawk said:
"Nobody said:
"

Does Neo count as a Cyborg or a Human? And should his powers in the Matrix count for his powers?

"
Why would he be a cyborg?"
That is what he is listed as. And he has the computer hook ups in his body."
I don't buy that. He has implants to let him be hooked up to a computer but they have no physical function in the "real" world. Inside the Martix he isn't a cyborg he just has more "knowledge" of the program. "
i totally agree with hawk...his implants serve no function in the real world other than plugging him into the matrix...his powers out of the matrix are entirely because he is the chosen one, his powers in the matrix are purely because of the fact that the matrix isn't the real world therefor those who are aware of this develop abilities, other than abilities that are unique to neo because he is the chosen one, through realization that certain rules can be broken. its not because of a few sockets that can plug him into a computer program, the rest is all his mind. therefore neo and morpheus should just be humans and abilities should only count if they have them in the real world.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.