Follow

Nemesis

Character » Nemesis appears in 23 issues.

The most intelligent man in the world as well as the only super villian, Nemesis has one simple goal; Make the lives of the best cops a hellish nightmare.

What ever Happened to The Nemesis Movie?

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheCheeseStabber

I was thinking recently....What ever happened to the Nemesis movie I mean it was announced like Two years ago and I haven't heard anything since. Frank Millers worked and is currently working on new stuff so is the Film cancelled or on hold? Do you guys know? Share your opinion or fact Is this movie Dead in the water, In a brief Hiatus or being made?

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Video_Martian

It's still being made.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

Last piece of news I saw was a rumor in February, and it said this:

Thanks to Joe Carnahan building interest in the movie, the studio are once again ramping up production especially after the enthusiastic fan response.

They ARE considering Liam Neeson and are now in early talks with Michael Fassbender for Nemesis.

However, X-Men: First Class 2 and Neeson's ongoing knee problems may mean it won't go into production until late 2013.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=53879

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.