Follow

Nemesis

Character » Nemesis appears in 23 issues.

The most intelligent man in the world as well as the only super villian, Nemesis has one simple goal; Make the lives of the best cops a hellish nightmare.

Tony Scott to Direct Millar's Nemesis Movie

• 53 results
    Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Kid_Zombie

Stupid. They announced this movie the same time they announced the comic. I like Tony Scott but this comic sucks and the studio sucks.

bmbmustdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By bmbmustdie
    @Portrait:
    hollywood people don't know the term logic.
    NXH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By NXH

This news makes me a saaaaaaaaaaad panda :(

Avatar image for theblaquebasterd
    THEBlaqueBasterd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By THEBlaqueBasterd

Who cares how many issues have gone already... Movies are made on concepts not YEARS and years of pointless gassbag diatribe &confusing unneccessarily convoluted plotlines... (X-Men-sorry but Cable?? r u KIDDING me?) Millars style has always been "comicbook movie" anyway..or should that be "blockbuster comic" ?

Nemesis would be perfect for a movie BECAUSE its not dragged down by all the canon & fanchild bullshit that comes squarely attached to some of the best comics out there.. Its basically a "cool idea" that can easily be developed..but has enough fanfare around it to give the right push

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Cubethulhu said:
    " I don't know the series is kind of boring plus the kick-ass movie sucked so I'm not to stoked. "
    SUCKED?!?!?!?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.