#1 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool

#3 Posted by M.S. Feather (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

Not surprised to see such trippyness from Gaiman. :P

#4 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@M.S. Feather said:
Not surprised to see such trippyness from Gaiman. :P
It's got kind of a comic book layout...kind of not.
#5 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it
#6 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr: The pics are still loading, It took me awhile to find the thread. obviously I am to lazy to find the Neil Gaiman Forum page, and you didn't call it "Another Alan Moore Song..." So .. Yeah..   

Nearly loaded so I will post my thoughts in a sec.
#7 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr: The pics are still loading, It took me awhile to find the thread. obviously I am to lazy to find the Neil Gaiman Forum page, and you didn't call it "Another Alan Moore Song..." So .. Yeah..    Nearly loaded so I will post my thoughts in a sec.
I had to use "An" instead of "Another" this time because I ran out of slots for the characters. 

I found I had to include the names of the artists in the topic headers or Shatterstar would just put all the threads in Alan's forum, where they got lost among useful stuff.  :)
#8 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr
He does get excited when mentioned. (A bit of an attention whore). 

Anyway, I really liked this art. Abstracty, dark, simple, appealing. Adjectives.
#9 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr: The pics are still loading, It took me awhile to find the thread. obviously I am to lazy to find the Neil Gaiman Forum page, and you didn't call it "Another Alan Moore Song..." So .. Yeah..    Nearly loaded so I will post my thoughts in a sec.
I had to use "An" instead of "Another" this time because I ran out of slots for the characters.   I found I had to include the names of the artists in the topic headers or Shatterstar would just put all the threads in Alan's forum, where they got lost among useful stuff.  :)
Ahah, DARN HIM. And that explains why it took me FOREVER to find it :D Actually only like 5 minutes. 

Ran out of characters... Wow.. I thought it was somewhat unlimited.
#10 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr

Anyway, I really liked this art. Abstracty, dark, simple, appealing. Adjectives.
Quite a different from the other Dog-Man...
#11 Edited by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:

@Hawkeye446 said:

@Roxanne Starr

Is it me or is Velcro on the cover O.O... 

That's basically what I imagine him to look like..
#12 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:
Ahah, DARN HIM. And that explains why it took me FOREVER to find it :D Actually only like 5 minutes. 

No, they are not unlimited. The topic headers can be no longer than a certain length.
#13 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:

No, they are not unlimited. The topic headers can be no longer than a certain length.
Uhuh... Another question... Besides the Pulp thread.. Where is everyone? I feel like on your series of threads.. It has just been you and me :( No tonis, no turok.. no no-one.. 
#14 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:
Is it me or is Velcro on the cover O.O...  That's basically what I imagine him to look like..
Actually, that dog is a Beagle. Vercro is a Jack Russell Terrier. Same coloring, different body structure.
#15 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:
Is it me or is Velcro on the cover O.O...  That's basically what I imagine him to look like..
Actually, that dog is a Beagle. Vercro is a Jack Russell Terrier. Same coloring, different body structure.
You know your dogs! Yes, I used to have a chihuahua cross Jack Russel. Looked just like The Gangster chihuahua. O.o
#16 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:

Uhuh... Another question... Besides the Pulp thread.. Where is everyone? I feel like on your series of threads.. It has just been you and me :( No tonis, no turok.. no no-one.. 
Tonis and Turok are sleeping. We are all in the same time zone, Eastern, and it is 5:14 AM. G'night, Hawkeye.
#17 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:

Tonis and Turok are sleeping. We are all in the same time zone, Eastern, and it is 5:14 AM. G'night, Hawkeye.
As they should be. I actually Meant in general.  I don't see them posting on your forums much. Oh well. Goodnight Rox-Starr, sleep well :)
#18 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:

As they should be. I actually Meant in general.  I don't see them posting on your forums much. Oh well. Goodnight Rox-Starr, sleep well :)
I don't know what Turok has been up to, but Tonis was away on a camping trip over the weekend. He got sunburned on his knees. Sigh...
#19 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Roxanne Starr said:

I don't know what Turok has been up to, but Tonis was away on a camping trip over the weekend. He got sunburned on his knees. Sigh...
:D Hehe, alright then, talk to you soon :)
#20 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446

I'm fighting with Caligula again on the pulp thread. LOL!
#21 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Alan Moore = Always wins.

#22 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange but true bought the Edgar Allan Poe novel today from a second hand book shop & that Book was - The Murders in the Rue Morgue..

#23 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chaos Prime said:
Strange but true bought the Edgar Allan Poe novel today from a second hand book shop & that Book was - The Murders in the Rue Morgue..

Great avatar! Did you just start using it?

@Caligula
said:

Unlike Caligula. :b 

#24 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Chaos Prime said:

Great avatar! Did you just start using it?

@Caligula
said:
Unlike Caligula. :b  
Been about a month now or even longer :-)
#25 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr: A fight! I do love a good Ruff-n'-tumble!
#26 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446: 

Caligula insulted my hearthrob.  :(

@Chaos Prime

You are now entering...   ^_^ 

#27 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446: 

Caligula insulted my hearthrob.  :(

@Chaos Prime
:  You are now entering...   ^_^  
Haha, yes I have read the posts, I laughed so hard :D
#28 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446

Caligula is so jealous of Paul Pope...it's breathtaking, Hawkeye!  LOL!!! 

Cal wishes he was a quarter as handsome as Paul.  XD

#29 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Neil can draw and I wonder why he was willing to draw more for Alan Moore then his own stuff?

#30 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446

Caligula is so jealous of Paul Pope...it's breathtaking, Hawkeye!  LOL!!! 

Cal wishes he was a quarter as handsome as Paul.  XD 
Haha, can I ask.. What the hell is Baconieuse? I can't spell it, but what ever Caligula apparently covered himself in..??  
#31 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silkcuts said:
I know Neil can draw and I wonder why he was willing to draw more for Alan Moore then his own stuff?

Because Neil is Alan's #1 fanboy. Why else?
#32 Posted by Roxanne Starr (9093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hawkeye446 said:

Haha, can I ask.. What the hell is Baconieuse? I can't spell it, but what ever Caligula apparently covered himself in..??  

You don't want to know. It's disgusting.
#33 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:

Most likely, but being the rebellious young lad I am, I am going to GOOGLE it..
#34 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3940 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roxanne Starr said:
@Hawkeye446 said:

Definitely not down my alley, Blargh! 
#35 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14399 posts) - - Show Bio

Neil Gaiman + Alan Moore = Head Explodes. Nothing but win even Charely Sheen counldnt handle that much win.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.