The Here Comes Trouble! wiki last edited by pikahyper on 08/18/13 12:06AM
View full history
Negi Springfield is a true prodigy: not only is he a teacher at age ten, he's also a powerful magician! Negi's in charge of a bevy of beautiful girl students, which is a challenge even for a wizard. But Negi's job gets even harder when his childhood friend Anya joins his class. Anya's having a tough time fitting in with the other students--and an even tougher time accepting Negi as her teacher!
A field trip into peril
Ten-year-old teacher/magician Negi Springfield is looking forward to taking his class of beautiful girls to the historic cities of Kyoto and Nara -- but there's a catch! Negi's student Konoka is a kidnap target of feuding magicians in those very cities. Her grandfather the school principal orders Negi to protect Konoka -- while keeping the fact that she's in danger a secret from the unsuspecting girl. To add to Negi's headaches, his sword-wielding student Setsuna may be a spy for the kidnappers. With so much on his mind, how is a young magician to see the sights, care for a sarcastic stoat, and stay in the good graces of his hot-tempered magical partner Asuna?
- Twenty-Sixth Period: Proof of a Contract!?
- Twenty-Seventh Period: A Secret Date!? Cheerleaders Attack!
- Twenty-Eighth Period: Ribbit Ribbit -- Panic on the Bullet Train!?
- Twenty-Ninth Period: The Spy and the Thorough Thumping!?
- Thirtieth Period: Konoka and Setsuna's Secret
- Thirty-First-Thirty-Second Periods: Weird! Kyoto and the Cardmaster!!
- Thirty-Third Period: A Favor of the Large Buddha!? (In Nara)
- Thirty-Fourth Period: Shocking Kyoto Video Proves Existence of a Wizard!?