Follow

Necrosha

Story arc »

A cross-over event in New Mutants, X-Force & X-Men: Legacy. Eli Bard infected himself with the docile transmode virus to resurrect & control the dead. As Selene's former lover, he sent the resurrected to attack the X-Men and intended to use the dead Genoshans to make her a goddess.

X-Men Necrosha Game

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEGRAAF

Does this sound like a good idea? There isnt any news of one coming out but i had a dream last night, i was wolverine and i fighting zombified superheroes and human beings alike. You Have to save others before they (or you) get bitten or killed by the zombies. You have a platform set up like GTA, when i say that i mean almost eveything can be destroyed and you can take any vehicle that isnt destroyed. You can also throw villains, terrorists and people raiding stores to the zombies to slow them down. What do you all think. Would you want to play or maybe buy a game like that?
    Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Sheep-Kill

Dude!!!!! I had the same idea!!!  Have the Necrosha series as a game. Awesome.  I was thinking having it 4 play control and the style similar to the X-Men Legends games but with more characters.   Featuring teams from X-Force, New Mutants and X-men.  There could be various fighting modes.  One being story mode. BUt I would like this to be more realistic in the means of maybe a few soldiers characters to fight as well as the dead mutants.  Kind of give it a Resident Evil meets X-Men Legends, meets Soul Calibar.  THe main villains of each level can be members of Selene's inner circle.  Every time you kill a dead mutant you unlock him and play him later.  The other way could be a one on one fighting. 

Oh hidden Characters can be Deadpool, Ghost Rider. and Frankencastle. LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.