Tenten
Tobi
Tsunade
Ukon & Sakon
Yamato
Zabuza

Post Edited: 01-26-09

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Ino is higher than Itachi on your list? Dude, he's got the most powerful and Diverse jutsu we've seen so far l;ol

He's on my top 1 for that

#3 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"Ino is higher than Itachi on your list? Dude, he's got the most powerful and Diverse jutsu we've seen so far l;ol"

It's all numerical/alphabetical.

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

oh ok lol

Itachi

Fourth Hokage

Jiraiya

Gaara

Sasuke

Hidan (idk why I liked his jutsu for some reason)

Pein

Kakashi

Haku

Zabuza

Naruto

Shikamaru

Gato

Neji

Dosu

Kabuto

Shino

Yamato

#5 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Shikamaru.

The First.

Kiba.

Neji.

#6 Posted by XxEMOPIGGYxX (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm I like Kakashi's, Itachi, Sasuke, all of the Hokages

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiba, Hinata, Chouji, Kimimaro.

#8 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji, Sasuke, Garra, Jiraiya, and Kiba.

#9 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

wow...nobody noticed I said Gato lol

#10 Posted by Therapy Doctor (54 posts) - - Show Bio

if it's a cool enough jutsu you can count with Kakashi having already copied it :P

#11 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Therapy Doctor says:

"if it's a cool enough jutsu you can count with Kakashi having already copied it :P"

That's actually weird to me. If he has copied a 1,000 jutsus, I wonder why he always uses Chidori and three of Zabuza's water jutsus? I'm starting to wonder if he just copied a 1,000 and didn't actually learn them?

#12 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Therapy Doctor says:

"if it's a cool enough jutsu you can count with Kakashi having already copied it :P"

he had no jutsu he was just an asshole lol

#13 Posted by PhoenixForce687 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

1st hokage

2nd hokage

3rd hokage

4th Hokage

5th hokage A.K.A Lady Tsunade

Itachi Uchiha- for versatility and balance in all jutsu

Sasuke Uchiha- for his attitude and ambitiousness

Naruto Uzumaki- for the Nine Tailed Fox

Hinata Hyuuga- FOr her versatility, and ability to turn an extremely powerful defense into an offense of immense strength and her byakugan and also the fact that she holds the potential to be as strong as her father or Lady Tsunade

Neji Hyuuga- for his ability to use High level Taijutsu, and his ability to deal with energy/chakra on a vast scale

Sakura Haruno- FOr her looks and potential

Kabuto- for his skill

Shikamaru Nara- ofr his ability to use shadows to his advantage and his humor and intelligence

Ino Yamamnaka- for her telepathic and soul based jutsu

Chouji Akimichi- for his effort and his strength in battle

Kakashi- FOr his skill with the Sharigan

Jiraiya- Because he's oine of the Strongest in Konoha

Orochimaru- Because of his wide range of jutsu

Gaara- because of his ability ot manipulate sand on a strong level

Shion- because of her being one of the Sttongest people in Naruto

Kurenai- becuase of her immense proficiency with Genjutsu

#14 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Shino or Shikamaru. I love the bugs, especially the wall, and the shadows are cool.

#15 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Shikamaru. It is the perfect Jutsu for him, and the ability has so many possibilities.

I also love Gaara's for shear power.

Imagine if the two teamed up O_o

#16 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Rock Lee's taijutsu count as jutsu, I don't know I just like watching him fight.

and Naruto has the coolest jutsus, Giant Frog FTW!

#17 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

"Does Rock Lee's taijutsu count as jutsu, I don't know I just like watching him fight. and Naruto has the coolest jutsus, Giant Frog FTW!"

taijutsu is a type of jutsu

#18 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"There was a guy who was all crazy using spiders, and he was a part of this Ninja gang that increased their power with tattoos. That guy was cool."

kidomaru or something like that

#19 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a guy who was all crazy using spiders, and he was a part of this Ninja gang that increased their power with tattoos. That guy was cool.

#20 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

damn I still wanna know what Kabuto's red eye thing was...

if I knew I'd include him

#21 Posted by Assimilation (955 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"damn I still wanna know what Kabuto's red eye thing was... if I knew I'd include him"

made athread about that. lol

#22 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi, pretty sure he has the coolest after all he's gone through

he was so fricking haxed xD

#23 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

sasuke

#24 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

why would you say that?

#25 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi and Shikamaru

#26 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"why would you say that? "

he's the one with the most varied jutsus that i've seen. he's getting close to what itachi can do with his sharingan, he can fight like rock lee, his cursed mark helps him come up with a lot of varied things that others can't do and gives him power on naruto's level. he just has impressed me the most.

why are you picking itachi?

#27 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

because his were the coolest :D

well, he had some varied ones too, the only attacks we ever saw him use twice were Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi

he could summon flames hotter than the sun, make a near unbreakab;e illusion as close as real as it got, and need I forget that amazing genie

thats just his three legendary things, aside from that, he could use who knows what

#28 Posted by kyd kaotic (166 posts) - - Show Bio

The fourth- thunder god, death god seal

Sasuke- all the ways he warps the chidori

Itachi- tsukyomi

Neji- 64 heavenly palm

Naruto- rasen shuriken

Shikamaru- Shadow bind & choke

Shino- bugs

Choji- after taking the red pill and going into butterfly form

#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, that Butterfly form was epic

#30 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"because his were the coolest :Dwell, he had some varied ones too, the only attacks we ever saw him use twice were Amaterasu and Tsukuyomihe could summon flames hotter than the sun, make a near unbreakab;e illusion as close as real as it got, and need I forget that amazing geniethats just his three legendary things, aside from that, he could use who knows what"

I don't believe that Amaterasu is really hotter than the sun, or else the heat it generates would literally incinerate everything around it. Like when Itachi used it to escape Jiraiya, it logically would had burned him and Kisame and probably everything around them.

#31 Posted by Final Arrow (24386 posts) - - Show Bio

SAI

#32 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Resonate says:
"because his were the coolest :D well, he had some varied ones too, the only attacks we ever saw him use twice were Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi he could summon flames hotter than the sun, make a near unbreakab;e illusion as close as real as it got, and need I forget that amazing genie thats just his three legendary things, aside from that, he could use who knows what"
I don't believe that Amaterasu is really hotter than the sun, or else the heat it generates would literally incinerate everything around it. Like when Itachi used it to escape Jiraiya, it logically would had burned him and Kisame and probably everything around them."

I think it doesnt radiate or something, or youd be right

i think its just what he touches with it, it doesnt give off any heat, but thats just one theory. Im just going off of what they say in Naruto

#33 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Resonate says:
"because his were the coolest :D well, he had some varied ones too, the only attacks we ever saw him use twice were Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi he could summon flames hotter than the sun, make a near unbreakab;e illusion as close as real as it got, and need I forget that amazing genie thats just his three legendary things, aside from that, he could use who knows what"
I don't believe that Amaterasu is really hotter than the sun, or else the heat it generates would literally incinerate everything around it. Like when Itachi used it to escape Jiraiya, it logically would had burned him and Kisame and probably everything around them."

i think its just what he touches with it, it doesnt give off any heat, but thats just one theory. Im just going off of what they say in Naruto

#34 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"DEADPOOL says:
"Resonate says:

i think its just what he touches with it, it doesnt give off any heat, but thats just one theory. Im just going off of what they say in Naruto"

It does give off heat because Sasuke expressed that he purposely spread Amaterasu around when he was being chased so that he could use it's heat to help create storm clouds.

#35 Posted by unworthyBOZO (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto,Shikamaru,Hinata,and Minato

#36 Posted by common (30 posts) - - Show Bio

gaara,itachi,pein,konan,anko,sai,naruto,shikamaru...many characters of naruto have a great jutsu

#37 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta admit I love the Shadow Clone jutsu

#38 Posted by Kota_Washington (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Neji!! w00t! hands downs!

#39 Posted by PROFFESOR SHOGANAI (6 posts) - - Show Bio

ITACHI A BEAST

#40 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Shika something.  The guy with the shadow power.

#41 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Characters:

I forgot the name of some but I'll describe it

4th Hokage (Minato)                               Teleporter
Gaara                                             SAND COFFIN!!!! screaming along with him in the anime when he does it XD LOL
Haku                                               Ice mirrors
Hinata                                             Ultimate defense
Ino / Inoichi                                    Mind destruction
Itachi                                              Tsukuyomi
Jiraiya                                            All
Kabuto                                            That thing he does with his hands
Kakashi                                           all
Kankuro                                           all
Kiba / Tsume                                  Fang over Fang
Naruto                                             all   SEXY JUTSU!  Is still funny to me XD
Neji / Hiashi                                   Gentile fist 64 + palms
Lee / Gai                                          all
Pein                                                 Whatever thing he does to get all those bodies moving
Sakura                                         LOL I like when Ino got in her mind and found out about inner Sakura
Sasuke                                         The jutsu he did in the manga with all those lightings and all against Itachi
Shikamaru / Shikaku                  all
Shino / Shibi                                all
Shizune                                        Poison needles (I think is more of a weapon not a jutsu though)
Tenten                                         I like her summoning
Tsunade                                     The forehead mark and the one she F up Kabuto's nerve system. That was bad ass

#42 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Shika something.  The guy with the shadow power.
"
Shikamaru: shadow possession jutsu / strangle jutsu
#43 Posted by SUNMAN (7227 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein. Cause in the last couple of Chapters his justsus have been absurd

#44 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"Nobody said:
"Shika something.  The guy with the shadow power.
"
Shikamaru: shadow possession jutsu / strangle jutsu
"
Yeah that dude

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.