WHAT DID JARIYA TEACH NARUTO IN THE TWO YEARS?

#1 Posted by Indafrican (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone know what else Naruto learned from Jariya in the past two years? I mean sure Odama rasengan is cool and he can dispel gen juitsu and his clones can now use rasengan but what else is new? Is he still dorky Naruto? His attitude is still the same and everyone else matured (except Lee and Hinata lol) but what else can he frickin do? Why call the bloody show naruto if he is so pathetic? I think the should call it... Shinobi Tales or Watch Sasuke be an @$$ or Sakura's Bitchiness why call it Naruto? And does anyone think that he will beome Hokage?

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

wrong forum buddy, this goes in the Naruto or Jiraiya forum

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Rasengan.

#4 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

dude why would you want naruto not to be dorky??? he's so much fun :) i hate when characters are cocky like sasuke naruto is just naruto :) x did you notes hinata still faints lol :p she's so cute :) 

#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it looks like Jiraiya taught him strategy and to better utilize his Shadow Clones in battle, he also tried to teach him how to combat genjutsu and to harness the Kyuubi's chakra. We know he also helped him learn the Oodama Rasengan and the mysterious "That Jutsu."

Tsunade also mentioned that Jiraiya crammed Naruto full of power.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.