Follow

Naruto Uzumaki

Character » Naruto Uzumaki appears in 1505 issues.

Naruto Uzumaki is a hyperactive ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village and a member of Team 7, son of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. Shortly after his birth, the Nine-Tailed Fox was sealed inside of him, but this was kept a secret from him for years. He has now achieved his dreams and became Konoha's Seventh Hokage. He also has a wife (Hinata) and two children (Himawari and Boruto).

these powers are getting stupid

green mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By green mage

does anyone agree that some of these powers listed under naruto and the other ninja are a bit much. i dont think they should list almost every jutsu as a new power it should just be classified as magic unless its a bloodline trait. doesnt jutsu translate to spell anyway?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Naruto was always stupid.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vrakmul

Anime always got on my nerves. Then they put in all this trash on TV putting good shows out of block schedules.

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By man_of_forever

Dreadnaught says:

"Naruto was always stupid. "

so true

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Sling Shot

Anyways.......No. Jutsu translates as technique not spell.

green mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By green mage

you guys missed the point. just becauses jet li could find 50 different ways to kill someone doesnt mean you should list them all as powers they would all be unarmed combat. i just used naruto and the other ninja as an example because they seemed to be the worst example of this.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By shanana

i hate it when the CV people who base there character off naruto dont explain what the heck there attack means...its confusing

BatmanBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BatmanBeyond

Dreadnaught says:

BELIEVE IT! LMAO!!!!!!!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

I disagree.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shaper

Not sure about adaptive, but all of them are right.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Static Shock

Last_Arrow says:

"...here is a hint if it was a good program it would still be on the schedule it had before."

Obviously. Either that 'good program' had mediocre/bad ratings, or the station felt they could gain more by putting on a popular anime that all the kids would enjoy. It's all about the money. They don't really care about the quality of the show that much. If it brings them money and people like it, then they'll use it for profit.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Vrakmul

I just don't find replacing a classic cartoon with a serious show on the same network. Serious animations should get their own seperate channel. And Comedic cartoons should remain where they are.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Switch

Ive never been a fan of Naruto (despite the avatar. Honestly, he just looks a bit like how I draw my character) but I dont mind if people want to write out all of there moves. The way I see it someone could find it useful and it gets the authors points. Thats all there is too it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock

Dreadnaught says:

"I just don't find replacing a classic cartoon with a serious show on the same network. Serious animations should get their own seperate channel. And Comedic cartoons should remain where they are. "

Cartoons are cartoons. They can get their own segment with cartoons alike (Like Toonami and Adult Swim). But, other than that, it doesn't really matter

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Gloom

Sha says:

"i hate it when the CV people who base there character off naruto dont explain what the heck there attack means...its confusing"

Too true! How am I supposed to react to an Unagi-Sisugerchi-Tanki-lkfhgwonbtionetop attack if I have absolutely no idea what it is and the RPer just adds it's "aimed at me".

O_O

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

Static Shock says:

"Dreadnaught says:
    "I just don't find replacing a classic cartoon with a serious show on the same network. Serious animations should get their own seperate channel. And Comedic cartoons should remain where they are. "

Cartoons are cartoons. They can get their own segment with cartoons alike (Like Toonami and Adult Swim). But, other than that, it doesn't really matter"

chodwer>Naruto. :) Cartoons are by definition meant to be funny.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By brainiac 1.0

BatmanBeyond says:

"Dreadnaught says:
    BELIEVE IT! LMAO!!!!!!!"

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Resonate

Sling Shot says:

"Anyways.......No. Jutsu translates as technique not spell."

actually, it translates as "art", but oh well

anyways, yeah it should be added if they can do it, thats what its there for

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kain Echnida

Are we seriously having this discussion?

Ptero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Ptero

In regard to the original post:

The problem comes from the fact that each character has a very limited array of abilities. Listing 'magic' pretty much throws the book of abilities in their favour and makes it impossible to quantify what a particular character can do at a glance.

The powers are there to give you an at a glance preview of what they can do, Just seeing 'magic' under every page would be pointless.

I suppose it comes down to: if you don't like it, why complain that you are looking at something you don't like?

green mage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By green mage

Ptero says:

"In regard to the original post: The problem comes from the fact that each character has a very limited array of abilities. Listing 'magic' pretty much throws the book of abilities in their favour and makes it impossible to quantify what a particular character can do at a glance. The powers are there to give you an at a glance preview of what they can do, Just seeing 'magic' under every page would be pointless. I suppose it comes down to: if you don't like it, why complain that you are looking at something you don't like?"
    i get your point but some of the powers listed are used by every ninja and seeing that on every page is just as pointless as magic. i think you should list some of their favorite moves like naruto's feral ability and duplication since he always use his shadow clone jutsu but things like super strength, super speed, gadgets shouldnt be posted. their ninja of course theyre going to be strong and fast and use gadgets anyone who want to gage the characters power doesnt need to know that
    Post Edited:2008-05-17 20:24:25

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.