The offically Naruto Magna talk thread.

#401 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

6-tailed naruto looks cool

#402 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF was up with the skeleton?

#403 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

pOOR HINATA :(

BTW, I Roam on Narutoforums most of the time.
It is also called Naruto Fan Forums.

#404 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet the skeleton is the frame for the actual fox demon. 3 more tails baby bring it ON!!!

#405 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, but you never saw it on any of the other guys and plus it seems random, lol.

#406 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read the new one and wow, I finally got what I wished for. More Kyuubi Naruto!!!! :)

#407 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy #@#%$@#!@$%# everyone read the latest chapter of Naruto it is epic. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will not say anymore cause I do not want to spoil it.

#408 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved the new chapter, i thought the giant attack would spoil it for me but it didn't :)

#409 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

How about the ending I mean I was waiting years for (can't say anymore detail cause I would spoil it but you know what I am saying)!

#410 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

I was jumping around on my bed lol

#411 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"I was jumping around on my bed lol "
Me Too!


So when can I officially post this and it will no longer be a spoiler? Do I have to wait a week or two weeks? Cause I really what to discuss this chapter
#412 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Acer said:
"I was jumping around on my bed lol "
Me Too!


So when can I officially post this and it will no longer be a spoiler? Do I have to wait a week or two weeks? Cause I really what to discuss this chapter
"
I would wait a little bit but you could probally talk about it later today, give people a chance to read the chapter first.
#413 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Acer said:
"I was jumping around on my bed lol "
Me Too!


So when can I officially post this and it will no longer be a spoiler? Do I have to wait a week or two weeks? Cause I really what to discuss this chapter
"
I would wait a little bit but you could probally talk about it later today, give people a chance to read the chapter first.
"
okay sounds good :)
#414 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Now i wish i could travel in time and read the next chapter ;P

#415 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

is it me or things suddenly moving too fast. I know the hinata thing was coming but now Naruto has to deal with you know who popping up in his head along with the nine tails. This dude is gonna snap all together by the time the manga is threw.

#416 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio
abeyance said:
"is it me or things suddenly moving too fast. I know the hinata thing was coming but now Naruto has to deal with you know who popping up in his head along with the nine tails. This dude is gonna snap all together by the time the manga is threw."
Well it makes up for it moving so slow, lol. And I think you know who, like Hinata, was a long time coming... and it's about time for both. I also think you know who is going to reinforce Naruto.
#417 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone read the current? And all I have to say is OMG! It made me very happy seeing how I'm a big kyuubi fan.

#418 Posted by Shino302 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

a better site is mangafox it has three times as many manga as one manga

#419 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

I know DEADPOOL will get mad for me at saying this but I think Naruto actually has surpassed Jiraya.

#420 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone still reading this? I am and it's great!

#421 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

its good...not great tho. Naruto's been falling off lately

#422 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the whole Pain fight was amazing.

#423 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Giuseppe Riccadonna said:
"I thought the whole Pain fight was amazing. "

it was good dont get me wrong. i just thought the whole bring everyone back to life was a little childish. People are suppose to stay died in Manga. they did bring Jiraya back, but Pein brings everyone else in the village back to life.

#424 Edited by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto was getting old but ever since they killed of Jiraiya and Naruto got his Sage mode and fought Pein it has been great.


However, I am not pumped about recent chapters. Naruto letting himself get beat up was lame. I am not crazy about the new characters just introduced either.  So I am indifferent about Naruto until another good chapter comes out


@The Hottness said:
" @Giuseppe Riccadonna said:
"I thought the whole Pain fight was amazing. "
it was good dont get me wrong. i just thought the whole bring everyone back to life was a little childish. People are suppose to stay died in Manga. they did bring Jiraya back, but Pein brings everyone else in the village back to life. "
you could tell people were going to come back, because no way they would of killed off that many people at the same time. Konoha would have been devastated beyond recovery 
#425 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN said:

"Naruto was getting old but ever since they killed of Jiraiya and Naruto got his Sage mode and fought Pein it has been great.

However, I am not pumped about recent chapters. Naruto letting himself get beat up was lame. I am not crazy about the new characters just introduced either.  So I am indifferent about Naruto until another good chapter comes out


@The Hottness said:
" @Giuseppe Riccadonna said:
"I thought the whole Pain fight was amazing. "
it was good dont get me wrong. i just thought the whole bring everyone back to life was a little childish. People are suppose to stay died in Manga. they did bring Jiraya back, but Pein brings everyone else in the village back to life. "
you could tell people were going to come back, because no way they would of killed off that man people at the same time. Konoha would have been devastated beyond recovery 
"

I'm in the middle with this chapter. Love the idea of the Kages meeting and Sasuke and Naruto after them (Cause they'll meet) but don't care about these new characters.....
@The Hottness said:

"@Giuseppe Riccadonna said:
"I thought the whole Pain fight was amazing. "
it was good dont get me wrong. i just thought the whole bring everyone back to life was a little childish. People are suppose to stay died in Manga. they did bring Jiraya back, but Pein brings everyone else in the village back to life."

Yea, kinda but I was glad they saved the Old Frog.


#426 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sunman- yeah i could tell, thats why it was lame...you cant kill off all those characters at once. Also what the hell is up with giving everyone a damn sharingan. its just making it stupid, because how is anyone but Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi going to take these villians out

#427 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Hottness said:
" @Sunman- yeah i could tell, thats why it was lame...you cant kill off all those characters at once. Also what the hell is up with giving everyone a damn sharingan. its just making it stupid, because how is anyone but Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi going to take these villians out "
true. But I am just hoping this anime ends on a good note, because a poor ending can just completely ruin an anime. Cause if Naruto drags out its gonna get worse, the quality is going to go down and we will get overpowered characters
#428 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN said:

"@The Hottness said:
" @Sunman- yeah i could tell, thats why it was lame...you cant kill off all those characters at once. Also what the hell is up with giving everyone a damn sharingan. its just making it stupid, because how is anyone but Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi going to take these villians out "
true. But I am just hoping this anime ends on a good note, because a poor ending can just completely ruin an anime. Cause if Naruto drags out its gonna get worse, the quality is going to go down and we will get overpowered characters
"

Man, you know your sh!t...i feel exactly the same way. the overpowered new guys are annoying. they're not giving any good character development to anyone. its been like two or three years since we got to even see Garaa and his team. Rock Lee and team guy show up on dont ever do shit. it sux if you really like those guys cause they get no screen time. i'm about done with this show

#429 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo. EMERGENCY FOR ANYONE WHO STILL READ NARUTO!!! Apparently the Japanese has somehow stop all the scanning of Naruto Manga onto Computers and it is (as of now) impossible to read new naruto issue. I am freaking out.
#430 Posted by Final Arrow (24359 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoeRiccadonna said:
" Yo. EMERGENCY FOR ANYONE WHO STILL READ NARUTO!!! Apparently the Japanese has somehow stop all the scanning of Naruto Manga onto Computers and it is (as of now) impossible to read new naruto issue. I am freaking out. "
Your so behind it's unreal. 
 
OMG this weeks Naruto was freaking epic. GUY IS THE MAN
#431 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1378 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow:
Hey, my friend just told me about it lol. 
 
How did you read the new issue?
#432 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep Naruto is still awesome. Bump because talking on Comicvine about Naruto is more then talking on animevice lol.

#433 Posted by Kayak (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

Ive really been enjoying Naruto lately. After Toriko it's my favorite series that i'm currently reading. 

#434 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto became terrible around chapter 400. I'm still reading it because after 561 chapters i might as well finish but it's become a chore every week not a treat

#435 Posted by Shiryu (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. What do you guys think Orochimaru will do with the four Hokage?

#436 Posted by jhazzroucher (15182 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't

#437 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5942 posts) - - Show Bio

Sucks this battle didn't happen lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.