Pfffftttt...just rename the series Sasuke

#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, anyone noticing the whole More Uchiha background stories than you can shake a stick at trend?

Kinda interesting that Naruto Part II has nearly nothing to do with Naruto, dont you think? So far, I can't think of one thing that we;ve learned about Naruto that we couldn't infer before in Shippuden at all. In fact, dont even call it Sasuke, just call it Itachi

if that doesn't make it, then we should just call it Uchiha or something

ok, so maybe he;'s not that great of a character, but I want to see more Naruto in Naruto

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, but Naruto so far has ad nothing to do with the story in Part II xD

hell, Gaara progressed the story more than Naruto did, and he only appeared in two chapters

#3 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol. think about regular comics. lots of times you see more of the villain than the hero. the villain has a more interesting story and sasuke's the villain in naruto. so they spend more time focusing on him, like in lotsa other stories.

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

lol yeah they really should let him do more in his own story!

#5 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on kakashi sensei! Let's gof gith the-"

no Naruto, you stay here and make it seem like your important

me and the rest of the cast will develope the plot

#6 Posted by green mage (33 posts) - - Show Bio

i TOTALLY agree!!! sasuke is a punk and did anyone see the filler episode about his story? it was 5 episodes of flashbacks and every one of those episodes had to retell the story of the death of the uchiha clan the only bit of useful info was that itachi killed his best friend to get his mangekyou but everyone already knew that

#7 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

fillers=fail

#8 Posted by green mage (33 posts) - - Show Bio

so true

#9 Posted by green mage (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#10 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Wath was the name of that blonde character wearing orange?

I think he used to be important in the story.
#11 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Wath was the name of that blonde character wearing orange?
I think he used to be important in the story.
"

LMAO!
#12 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"

ok, anyone noticing the whole More Uchiha background stories than you can shake a stick at trend?

Kinda interesting that Naruto Part II has nearly nothing to do with Naruto, dont you think? So far, I can't think of one thing that we;ve learned about Naruto that we couldn't infer before in Shippuden at all. In fact, dont even call it Sasuke, just call it Itachi

ok, so maybe he;'s not that great of a character, but I want to see more Naruto in Naruto

"
good point dude
#13 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"

"
good point dude
#14 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

well everyone knows that the main character of the time skip its sasuke, orange ninja with whiskers its just a 2ndary char now.

#15 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it seems thats exactly it, but oh well

#16 Posted by Vlad Tepes Dracula (2208 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually isn't it strictly concentrated on the fox spirit? and thus, still, on naruto? even though he isn't in the spotlight, he's still the main focus or at least subliminally.

#17 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Not in the slightest, :P

The Fox hasnt even been mentioned in the past...wow, wait, when was it even referred to? Wait, thats right, SASUKE and ITACHI talked about how Madara manipulated it, there is no Naruto lmfao

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.