Naruto's ultimate jutsu (spoiler)

#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Spoiler: Kakashi revealed to Naruti to attain a jutsu that surpasses Rasengan he would have to learn chakra nature manipulation. The fact that Naruto is adept at chakra shape manipulation, proof being Rasengan, he will have to diagnose what element of chakra he produces naturally. The test resulted in wind as his natural element. He must now turn his Rasengan into a windy attack, Which Kakashi said is a perfect element for battle because it cuts.

Any ideas of what this ultimate jutsu is gonna do or look like?

#2 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

There goes the mystery and everyones cool interpretations with it.....thanx I guess.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

There goes the mystery and everyones cool interpretations with it.....thanx I guess.

#4 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Spoiler: Kakashi revealed to Naruti to attain a jutsu that surpasses Rasengan he would have to learn chakra nature manipulation. The fact that Naruto is adept at chakra shape manipulation, proof being Rasengan, he will have to diagnose what element of chakra he produces naturally. The test resulted in wind as his natural element. He must now turn his Rasengan into a windy attack, Which Kakashi said is a perfect element for battle because it cuts.Any ideas of what this ultimate jutsu is gonna do or look like?"

It's called the Wind Release Spiraling Shuriken they even name it on the site and the image on the page is him using it

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

True.

People with Manga knowledge trump us that watch the anime. We are forever playing catch up, for the most part, I understand the anime has certain differences.

#6 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"There goes the mystery and everyones cool interpretations with it.....thanx I guess."

Sorry dude but if somebody was going to be on the thread it was going to be said eventually

#7 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"True.People with Manga knowledge trump us that watch the anime. We are forever playing catch up, for the most part, I understand the anime has certain differences."

Just read the pages though they always post the new stuff here I was shocked to find out Itachi died

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont necessarily want to know whathappens before the anime exposes it. But thnx.

#9 Posted by Neocrous (395 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"I dont necessarily want to know whathappens before the anime exposes it. But thnx."

no problem

#10 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a long time ago, dude. In the magna, lol. There is an entire Naruto magna thread and we already know who Tobi is, lol.

#11 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw that wind release spiraling shuriken and it was awsome looking

#12 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"There goes the mystery and everyones cool interpretations with it.....thanx I guess."

actually, I dont think that thats it at all

one of them maybe, but I dont think that that is Naruto's ace in the hole

seeing all these characters being so much more powerful than him means that he's gonna have to improve even more...my guess is that he's gonna be a lot more like the Fourth Hokage with his techs soon

#13 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

no idea lol

inoriginal plot elements xD

#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

lol why is that all the main heroes in the series use wind as their element?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.