Follow

Naruto Uzumaki

Character » Naruto Uzumaki appears in 1505 issues.

Naruto Uzumaki is a hyperactive ninja of the Hidden Leaf Village and a member of Team 7, son of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. Shortly after his birth, the Nine-Tailed Fox was sealed inside of him, but this was kept a secret from him for years. He has now achieved his dreams and became Konoha's Seventh Hokage. He also has a wife (Hinata) and two children (Himawari and Boruto).

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN

Dee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dee

COOLER than any anime i have ever seen! Naruto might be slow and dumb no matter how much you look at it but almost all characters in the naruto world ROCKS!!!

and no matter how much naruto like sakura i think the whole world wants hinata and naruto to be together in the last.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Copy

yea maybe the whole world does want naruto and hinata together but lately i've been seeing sakura and naruto as a good couple

Dee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dee

good point and narutos mother is kinda tombo-ish like sakura, but i still think hinata deserves it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Apparition

i like hinata too but i think sakura is who naruto likes, so they would be the better couple.

Crimson Orchid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Crimson Orchid

I've always found Kakashi amusing. I've only seen one or two episodes... gave up because the voice actors annoyed me... but I liked the manga.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sling Shot

Neji Hyuuga!

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By DEADPOOL

Naruto is cooler than any anime. There are no "power levels," everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses and even the slightest variable in a fight could mean the difference between winning and losing. And unlike other animes, the stars aren't the most godly characters in the show... infact, many characters are very comparable if not just more powerful.

I want Sakura to be with Lee.

Post Edited:2007-11-02 23:08:48

Liverwurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Liverwurst

Have to say this, BELIEVE IT!

GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GodOfDoom

DEADPOOL says:

"Naruto is cooler than any anime. There are no "power levels," everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses and even the slightest variable in a fight could mean the difference between winning and losing. And unlike other animes, the stars aren't the most godly characters in the show... infact, many characters are very comparable if not just more powerful. I want Sakura to be with Lee.
    Post Edited:2007-11-02 23:08:48"

i kinda agree. i like a few animes better than naruto, like bleach, but naruto is great.

i think shikamaru and temari should should be together

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.