Naruto.

#4 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#5 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

naruto

#6 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto but lol the creature got pretty much most people in the show od DBZ from naruto like freza is orochimaru naruto ofcourse goku. Sasuke vegeta. The rest.

#8 Posted by Shanana (53448 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah that naruto guy needs some serious aterol or ritlan

#9 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

neither, because they both are quite annoying to me now :P

#10 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is much better.Dragonball Z lacks depth in storyline.Everything is really straight forward.There are a few twists,but not many you can't see coming.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Queen Kong says:

"Naruto is much better.Dragonball Z lacks depth in storyline.Everything is really straight forward.There are a few twists,but not many you can't see coming."

What DBZ should have done is stop with the fillers way to many of them. Even during the sagas they had fillers. As for naruto they had a long time with the fillers but atleast they are right back on the action but naruto should let sasuke go.

#12 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Queen Kong says:
"Naruto is much better.Dragonball Z lacks depth in storyline.Everything is really straight forward.There are a few twists,but not many you can't see coming."

What DBZ should have done is stop with the fillers way to many of them. Even during the sagas they had fillers. As for naruto they had a long time with the fillers but atleast they are right back on the action but naruto should let sasuke go."

The fillers weren't really much.Many cartoonsanimes with as many episodes as DBZ have alot of episode fillers.Look at Poke'mon.Poke'mon is the longest running anime in the new pass '00,possibly the longest running ever.Ash doesn't have a great battle every episode,most of the episodes are filled with some ridiculous poke'mon adventure.Naruto has fillers too.It keeps the suspense.Even comics do it.I don't know how many times since Civil War I have misled by a cover.The last issue of New Avengers I read..I believe it was #37 or #38.Nobody even got hit..Luke Cage just argued with Jessica Jones for entire comic.

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean dbz talks to much at times and when they fight take forever to do certain things. As for american comics a filler is like grey hulk or an issue that nobody like and they made it crappy on purpose. Isn't digimon longer running??? Not in here but over there?

#14 Posted by Terry Handson (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

pokemon has been on over there since 1995 i think it was 97 when the lauched digimon

#15 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"I mean dbz talks to much at times and when they fight take forever to do certain things. As for american comics a filler is like grey hulk or an issue that nobody like and they made it crappy on purpose. Isn't digimon longer running??? Not in here but over there?"

Your right DBZ does talk to much but it's because Akira Toriyama knows your tuning in.The more they talk the more the suspense builds because you want to see what happens next so bad.That's how he got me with the cell saga.They would waste episode after episode with talking ,or flasbacks,or that stupid episode where Piccilo and Goku took the driving test.But all I was thinking was..."cant wait until they fight cell".No Digimon hasn't been running longer than Poke'mon...Digimon is five seasons and Poke'mon is ten and still going.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio

Queen Kong says:

"zee crusher says:
"I mean dbz talks to much at times and when they fight take forever to do certain things. As for american comics a filler is like grey hulk or an issue that nobody like and they made it crappy on purpose. Isn't digimon longer running??? Not in here but over there?"
Your right DBZ does talk to much but it's because Akira Toriyama knows your tuning in.The more they talk the more the suspense builds because you want to see what happens next so bad.That's how he got me with the cell saga.They would waste episode after episode with talking ,or flasbacks,or that stupid episode where Piccilo and Goku took the driving test.But all I was thinking was..."cant wait until they fight cell".No Digimon hasn't been running longer than Poke'mon...Digimon is five seasons and Poke'mon is ten and still going."

Agreed.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry Handson says:

"pokemon has been on over there since 1995 i think it was 97 when the lauched digimon"

No.Poke'mon came out in Japan in '97 and came here in '98.Digimon came out in '98 in Japan and came here in '99.

#18 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

dragon ball, even though every single saga is basically the same, you don't fear the death of a character because they can just wish them back... its just so... so awesome... power levels, aliens and explosions!!

#19 Posted by Morphid (1166 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto by a long shot, this is a curbstump

#20 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

dragonballz. naruto just seem's like a pathetic knock off. plus who wouldnt want to go super sayian.

ronin then bursts into flame with a skull for a face. "well not quite the affect i was going for but you get the point"

#21 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

"dragonballz. naruto just seem's like a pathetic knock off. plus who wouldnt want to go super sayian. ronin then *bursts into flame with a skull for a face*. **"well not quite the affect i was going for but you get the point"**"

sprays PAM on his hand and slaps whoever the hell this guy is

#22 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

ok sorry little fur ball did i hit a soft spot

#23 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Terry Handson says:

"pokemon has been on over there since 1995 i think it was 97 when the lauched digimon"

From what i heard digimon came out two years before pokemon not here though

#24 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Queen Kong says:

DBZ lacks depth in everything but hair

#25 Posted by VEMOM4 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#26 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto characters have more depth!

#27 Posted by Mattersuit (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily DB

#28 Posted by mv (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

DB, Naruto is deadout

#29 Posted by The Wondering Spider (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto HELLO!

#30 Posted by Andras (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

One Piece and Bleach stomp both

#31 Edited by Encrypt (390 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras:
Lol. Bleach has some BIG swords from what I hear. That's all it is according to a friend, some b!+ch slicing up some other b!+ch with swords so big they shouldn't be able to lift them.
#32 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon Ball all the way without a doubt!

#33 Posted by DeathDefyingDevil (722 posts) - - Show Bio
@Andras:
no they most definetly do not!
#34 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragonball, the OP didn't say Z so yeah

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.