Naruto anyone?

#1 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this forum has there members that well embodies anime as a sin against nature.

But I rather enjoy naruto. Who else is there?

#2 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi runs things in that series. Bleach is also one of the more popular ones.

#3 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I love naruto. Its my favorite aniame (can't spell the word).

#4 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke is the best

#5 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is the best.

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

I also love Naruto, but I still like more DBZ

#7 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"Naruto is the best."

sasuke!!!!!

#8 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

<_< Anyone accutallly read the manga or watch the sub?

#10 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

I watch naruto shippuden although I hear the managa is the best

#11 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"I watch naruto shippuden although I hear the managa is the best"

The naruto magna and the episodes are the same. The only thing is that naruto magna is a lot farther then the naruto episodes.

#12 Posted by power kid (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"#NARUTO#"
#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"I know this forum has there members that well embodies anime as a sin against nature."

a lot of the members of this forum don't have a problem with Anime or Manga...

as with all comic mediums it's the fanboys that drag the actual series or character down, which turns everyone else to dislike it.

i personally have nothing against anime, i quite enjoy Hellsing, A-Ko, Dominion Tank Police and a lot of the older stuff

but when fanboy's bring up stupid debates, the Superman Vs Goku one for example, it just drags a lot of the fan's into a pointless argument which inevitably ends up in one style or the other being hated in general.

M

#14 Posted by D-Mon (156 posts) - - Show Bio

I like watching Naruto Shippeden: The Abridged Series.

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28578 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Lantern Of Hatred says:
"I know this forum has there members that well embodies anime as a sin against nature."

a lot of the members of this forum don't have a problem with Anime or Manga...

as with all comic mediums it's the fanboys that drag the actual series or character down, which turns everyone else to dislike it.

i personally have nothing against anime, i quite enjoy Hellsing, A-Ko, Dominion Tank Police and a lot of the older stuff

but when fanboy's bring up stupid debates, the Superman Vs Goku one for example, it just drags a lot of the fan's into a pointless argument which inevitably ends up in one style or the other being hated in general.

M

"

yeah that's a good point

the people have to understand that the manga/anime universes and the comics universes aren't the same.

#16 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the manga better than the anime.

#17 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.